April 19 Sign In

Options

Replies

• corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    April 19, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 45 minutes strength this morning going old school and using a step

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

What an amazing accomplishment, @MadisonMolly2017! Congrats!!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Since you like celebratory flowers...and I like having you as a companion along the way...thanks for sharing the journey with me and the UAC team for 383 days!!! Love from me!!
    yedliha0nri3.jpg
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @hansep0012 Congratulations and well done!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Calories: barely under limit
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise; 22 minutes walking
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    corriepelc wrote: »
    April 19, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 45 minutes strength this morning going old school and using a step

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

What an amazing accomplishment, @MadisonMolly2017! Congrats!!!

@corriepelc
    Thank you so much & thank you for being such an active participant in UAC❣️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Since you like celebratory flowers...and I like having you as a companion along the way...thanks for sharing the journey with me and the UAC team for 383 days!!! Love from me!!
    yedliha0nri3.jpg

Awe! I do love flowers & I definitely love your wise & skilled leadership of UAC & the lovely tone you set for all of us. You are a great person.
    Love back to you!
    Thank you!!
    P.S. I’m never leaving UAC 🌸🌺🌼
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. A bike ride pulling my 5 year old in the trailer. And walking. Felt tired and off today. Hopefully more energy tomorrow.
    Great maintenance info.
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    April 18 -yes x3
    April 19 - yes x 3
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I came here thinking that confessing to pass days too often would keep me on track and yet here I am recording another one. Exercise was good, food choices were good up to the half bottle of wine with dinner; I'm so glad I let the lady behind me have that last bottle of 'Baileys' on the shelf in tesco yesterday, so at least that didn't feature in the post dinner gluttony.

Another pass day for me.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Writing this the evening of April
    18, here in California.

Today, on my 500th day MFP Streak & the 1,203rd day of my Weight Loss Journey and 383 days as a UAC member (!) AND for the second day in a row, I have hit my lowest weight (150.4) and my target BMI of 22.5! Down 77.9 lbs.

Kinda cool it happened ~ 500 days on MFP. Thanks all!

Congratulations to you @MadisonMolly2017!! Such awesome numbers! You should be sooo very proud of yourself! Yay for your lowest weight and target BMI!!! 💃🏼🕺🏻🎸💃🏼🕺🏻🎸👊🏻😎

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    4/19
    Exercise- Yes, walk
    Cals- Yes, not the best choices today
    Tracked- Yes, logged and ready to make better choices tomorrow. 120oz water
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise..nope
    Did I stay within..nope
    Did I keep track..yep

I think that is 5::april
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Date: Friday, April 19th

Exercise Tracked In MFP: No, starting again Monday
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: Doubtful, mindless yummy nachos for lunch while I worked on my paper.

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal: 1 out of 7

Disqualified but still posting to develop my healthy habits : )

Keep moving forward and keep making progress….I gotta keep on keeping on : )
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Unplanned pass day. It was a weird stressful day. A bit frustrated with myself but it happened. Working on moving forward and making the next day a better day.
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. I did 30 minutes on the bike.

I'm at 5 passes on the month. I had a trip this past week and while I easily got my exercise and I estimate I was under calories at least a couple of the days, tracking was really hard given my meal schedules and choices available. So I didn't stress about it.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Friday!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    I came here thinking that confessing to pass days too often would keep me on track and yet here I am recording another one. Exercise was good, food choices were good up to the half bottle of wine with dinner; I'm so glad I let the lady behind me have that last bottle of 'Baileys' on the shelf in tesco yesterday, so at least that didn't feature in the post dinner gluttony.

Another pass day for me.

The first month is always "data gathering month" as you are suddenly faced with becoming more self-aware ... next step is to analyze, and decide what baby-step to take at re-tweeking your daily / weekly habits to cut back on the passes for next month. So long as you are still showing up, you are winning the accountability game.
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    Writing this the evening of April
    18, here in California.

Today, on my 500th day MFP Streak & the 1,203rd day of my Weight Loss Journey and 383 days as a UAC member (!) AND for the second day in a row, I have hit my lowest weight (150.4) and my target BMI of 22.5! Down 77.9 lbs.

Kinda cool it happened ~ 500 days on MFP. Thanks all!

👍🏻 That’s so awesome. You can be very proud of what you have achieved. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,136 Member
    Options
    Yesx3