WAIST AWAYS - April 2019

Options

Replies

• leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    My husband and I are heading to wine country tomorrow for a long weekend with a few friends. He's taking his Kindle so I may be able to post steps but will not be weighing in on Friday. Please use my previous weeks weight and I'll pick up when I get back in town.
    If I can't get reception where we are or something, I won't be posting. Will you need someone to fill in for me until I get back since I think I'm a sub?

Have a wonderful week everyone.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    My husband and I are heading to wine country tomorrow for a long weekend with a few friends. He's taking his Kindle so I may be able to post steps but will not be weighing in on Friday. Please use my previous weeks weight and I'll pick up when I get back in town.
    If I can't get reception where we are or something, I won't be posting. Will you need someone to fill in for me until I get back since I think I'm a sub?

Can you weigh in and post on Thursday morning instead?
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    UserID: karenesg
    Weigh in: Wedn Week 4
    PW: 189
    CW: 189
  • karenesg
    Options
    GOOD EVENING
    THE TIME HAS COME I WILL SAY MY LAST GOOD BYES TO MOM TOMORROW..... I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WILL REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS.... THE CANCER HAS REACHED HER BONES AND HER BRAIN AND SHE IS IN EXTREME PAIN AND THEY HAVE UPPED HER MEDS TO MAKE IT MORE COMFORTABLE FOR HER. SIS IS DUE IN FRIDAY AND HOPEFULLY MOM WILL STILL BE HERE FOR SHAUNA TO SAY GOOD BYE.

I WILL BE HERE AS MUCH AS I CAN BE DURING THIS TRYING TIME. ALL OF YOU HAVE KEPT ME CENTERED AND IT GIVES ME SOMETHING TO DO BESIDE DOING A BEDSIDE DEATH WATCH. I HAVE DONE WAY TO MANY OF THOSE IN MY PAST.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND KINDS WORDS FOR MY FAMILY DURING THIS TIME. I DON'T THINK I COULD DO THIS BY MYSELF AND HAVING ALL YOU COVERING MY SIX WAS A GREAT RELIEF FOR ME.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE CALM WIND AND FOLLOWING SEAS
    G

A very sad time... Continued prayers to you Navydad <3
  • BMcC9
    Options
    karenesg wrote: »

Hang in there!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    @karenesg how is the "just concentrate on today" circle thing going for you? Anything you notice that is recurring that could be a single thing to concentrate on first ... or deal with in layers? (a succession of baby-steps instead of one giant leap behaviour-wise)

We are here to support you!
  • karenesg
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »

Hang in there!

Thanks Barb!! My Four Circles to success is definitely helping me recommit every day and I start out FANTASTIC!! but, oh yeah, I definitely know what my recurring self-sabotaging habit is. I have a very difficult time staying away from liquor. And am in the midst of a major (losing) head game with myself. You know how when some thing or some one is so bad for you but you like it/them so much and, in all honestly, don't want to stay away? And of course fixating on what I can't have makes it more enticing and then one is not enough. Crazy huh?! Trying to learn to moderate again... I'll get there but will be an on again off again life long battle.

Thanks for all your encouragement!! You're a great fitness buddy I'm glad I have B)<3
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,194 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »

For baseball - no worries! I'm sub #2, so I'll put my own stuff in there if anyone needs a sub while you're gone. Have a BLAST!
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,767 Member
    Options
    Navydaddjtc wrote: »
    GOOD EVENING
    THE TIME HAS COME I WILL SAY MY LAST GOOD BYES TO MOM TOMORROW..... I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WILL REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS.... THE CANCER HAS REACHED HER BONES AND HER BRAIN AND SHE IS IN EXTREME PAIN AND THEY HAVE UPPED HER MEDS TO MAKE IT MORE COMFORTABLE FOR HER. SIS IS DUE IN FRIDAY AND HOPEFULLY MOM WILL STILL BE HERE FOR SHAUNA TO SAY GOOD BYE.

I WILL BE HERE AS MUCH AS I CAN BE DURING THIS TRYING TIME. ALL OF YOU HAVE KEPT ME CENTERED AND IT GIVES ME SOMETHING TO DO BESIDE DOING A BEDSIDE DEATH WATCH. I HAVE DONE WAY TO MANY OF THOSE IN MY PAST.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND KINDS WORDS FOR MY FAMILY DURING THIS TIME. I DON'T THINK I COULD DO THIS BY MYSELF AND HAVING ALL YOU COVERING MY SIX WAS A GREAT RELIEF FOR ME.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE CALM WIND AND FOLLOWING SEAS
    G
    You and your family members will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Peace to your mother, you & family!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Baseball total 48 minutes (walking for 41 minutes and stair climbing 7 minutes). My steps I will post in the am if ok, I have 8,000 steps right now.
  • jugar
    edited April 2019
    Options
    BASEBALL update for today!
    Wednesday, April 24
    1. @jugar 30 minutes = single
    2. @jlbtnc 48 minutes = double
    3. @sue_01 78 minutes, 15,015 steps = triple triple
    4. @Kittu125
    5. @fourathomej
    6. @martinesther88
    7. @evangsimmons170
    8. @leni1us

Let's get those scores in, please! And still missing for Monday and Tuesday @kittu125 ? Did I miss you somewhere? I would hate to have to put in a strike out... Let us know your times/steps. Thanks!
  • sue_01
    Options
    Wednesday, April 24
    1. @jugar
    2. @jlbtnc
    3. @sue_01-78 mins. 15,015 steps= triple
    4. @Kittu125
    5. @fourathomej
    6. @martinesther88
    7. @evangsimmons170
    8. @leni1us

BATTER UP!

• sue_01
    Options
    Steps
    4/24 ---15,015
  • jugar
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »

Hang in there!

Thanks Barb!! My Four Circles to success is definitely helping me recommit every day and I start out FANTASTIC!! but, oh yeah, I definitely know what my recurring self-sabotaging habit is. I have a very difficult time staying away from liquor. And am in the midst of a major (losing) head game with myself. You know how when some thing or some one is so bad for you but you like it/them so much and, in all honestly, don't want to stay away? And of course fixating on what I can't have makes it more enticing and then one is not enough. Crazy huh?! Trying to learn to moderate again... I'll get there but will be an on again off again life long battle.

Thanks for all your encouragement!! You're a great fitness buddy I'm glad I have B)<3

Oh, Karen, you are singing a song I know well...

I have been able to do pretty well, but enjoying alcohol has always been the place I go off track the most easily. I stopped completely for a while, using Annie Grace's "alcohol experiment" = a 30 day program that I found really helpful for how to think about alcohol differently, and I also found her book useful. But after a few months, I felt able to moderate successfully. I think it is time for another break, though. As you say, it is on and off, and life long. I know well that panic feeling just before stopping - this happened with changing eating habits as well. I love the days I do not have any alcohol at all, but I also enjoy having a drink (or more!), the same way it is enjoyable to eat things that are really not helpful or healthful. It's a tough issue. I haven't figured out the solution either! Thanks for being so honest about it - it is hard, and it really helps.
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/24~10,200
    45min walking
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,265 Member
    Options
    UserID: fourathomej
    PW: 148.4
    CW: 148
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 ....for 4/24/19

hd792jn06i9t.png

0ctipiw4mux9.png
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,265 Member
    Options
    Stats 4/24
    Steps: 11081
    BodyCombat 60 min + Bike 78 min + PIYO 45 min
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @jugar...I did not see my stats for 4/23/19 in the lineup. Did you see that I posted them?
This discussion has been closed.