WAIST AWAYS - April 2019

Options

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I just got a Fitbit Zip and my son helped me get it synced to my new tablet ... so now I get to see how many NON-exergame steps I can get in a day. I won't be joining the Step Challenge yet .... and absolutely NOT syncing it with MFP at this time .... it's only been active since ~4:00 p.m. today .... but it will be fun to see what happens over the course of an average week or two. I am just not sure how it decides on "active minutes" unless it is a question of pace .... because this model clips on your waistband (or neckline if jogging) and isn't built into a wristband to check pulse.

I wonder what it will make of my bike time, and my Core Cardio (dance) time?

On the bright side .... my Core Cardio 45 minute trial did register as "43 active minutes" and multiple 1000's of steps .... (three trials on the bike with the zip clipped first to waist, then to bra, THEN to sock all call out zeros or negligible for each 5 minute test. The 5 minute jogging-game steps test was in the 800's.)

By the end of next week, I will know if it is "worth " being on the "hidden BBall team" .... without risking getting sidetracked to too much jogging time / not enough French time. That was happening when I could ONLY count steps though the game ..... but that limitation no longer applies ..... in the IGM vs Rational Decision Maker Dude at the helm sense of the word "worth"
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,194 Member
    Options
    I just got a Fitbit Zip and my son helped me get it synced to my new tablet ... so now I get to see how many NON-exergame steps I can get in a day. I won't be joining the Step Challenge yet .... and absolutely NOT syncing it with MFP at this time .... it's only been active since ~4:00 p.m. today .... but it will be fun to see what happens over the course of an average week or two. I am just not sure how it decides on "active minutes" unless it is a question of pace .... because this model clips on your waistband (or neckline if jogging) and isn't built into a wristband to check pulse.

I wonder what it will make of my bike time, and my Core Cardio (dance) time?

On the bright side .... my Core Cardio 45 minute trial did register as "43 active minutes" and multiple 1000's of steps .... (three trials on the bike with the zip clipped first to waist, then to bra, THEN to sock all call out zeros or negligible for each 5 minute test. The 5 minute jogging-game steps test was in the 800's.)

By the end of next week, I will know if it is "worth " being on the "hidden BBall team" .... without risking getting sidetracked to too much jogging time / not enough French time. That was happening when I could ONLY count steps though the game ..... but that limitation no longer applies ..... in the IGM vs Rational Decision Maker Dude at the helm sense of the word "worth"

You are complicated! Your IGM Rational Decision Maker Dude will have to turn you into une francophone bien relaxe qui ne fait que de ce qu'elle sait va se faire respirer profondément!
  • jugar
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    You can use a replacement for me for for today (Monday), I tried exercising and all I am doing is coughing and can't breath. Will walk tomorrow because have to pick grandson up from the bus stop.

Will do! I really hope you are feeling better soon - this cold seems severe, and had better leave soon, or else!
  • jugar
    Options
    BASEBALL
    Monday, April 22
    1. @jugar 90 minutes = triple
    2. @jlbtnc pass to sub!
    3. @sue_01
    4. @Kittu125
    5. @fourathomej
    6. @martinesther88
    7. @evangsimmons170
    8. @leni1us

Send 'em in! thanks <3
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,767 Member
    Options
    BASEBALL
    Monday, April 22
    2. @jlbtnc pass to sub!
    3. @sue_01-16,254 steps, 70 mins,=triple
    4. @Kittu125
    5. @fourathomej
    6. @martinesther88
    7. @evangsimmons170
    8. @leni1us
  • sue_01
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    You can use a replacement for me for for today (Monday), I tried exercising and all I am doing is coughing and can't breath. Will walk tomorrow because have to pick grandson up from the bus stop.

Will do! I really hope you are feeling better soon - this cold seems severe, and had better leave soon, or else!
    I hope you are on the mend soon! My daughter has the same symptoms.
  • sue_01
    Options
    Steps
    4/22---16,254
  • jugar
    Options
    It's time for the STEP report!
    cl2pv7gafql5.png

Our ever-diligent stepping team has travelled 765,644 steps this week. That is 638 km / 383 miles. That is exactly the distance from Montreal (QC) to Waterloo (ON), for those of us up here in Canada. I used to drive that route frequently! It would be a LONG way to walk.

The same amazing team members are still the TOP 3 as they have been all month. They switch around a bit, but the same 3, consistent, committed, diligent. They are amazing. This week the order is:

@reflectionofme 107,396 steps / 89.5 km / 53.7 miles
    @sue_01 106,585 steps / 89 km / 53 miles
    @Kittu125 86,527 steps / 72 km / 43 miles

On average, just over 7 miles each per day. Every day well over 10,000 steps.
    The whole team averaged 10,938 steps per day. That is serious!

A rousing WELL DONE to the whole team.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Steps Sunday 4/21 5,630

I am over 12,000 today. Maybe I’m back on track. IDK. Hope so. 42 minute walk. Over 50 active minutes. My water has been pretty good today.
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/22~ 10,100
    25min bicycling
    55min walking
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 ....4/22/19

obrp9d0rdbva.png

ate9756ykl7t.png
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Username: reflectionofme
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 149.1
    CW: 148.7
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    sue_01 wrote: »
    BASEBALL
    Monday, April 22
    2. @jlbtnc pass to sub!
    3. @sue_01-16,254 steps, 70 mins,=triple
    4. @Kittu125
    5. @fourathomej
    6. @martinesther88
    7. @evangsimmons170
    8. @leni1us - 10,552, 40 minutes of circuit training

• sue_01
    Options
    Let's Go Baseball Team!!! Who is going to hit a home run this week?
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Steps Monday 4/22 - 12,125
  • BMcC9
    edited April 2019
    Options
    MIA Sunday:
    @MrsRecinos0507 (if you would like to change your weigh-in day, please let us know - it is easily done)

MIA Monday:
    @tdrjustus3 (if you would like to change your weigh-in day, please let us know - it is easily done)

No new weigh-ins due today (Tuesday)

I will post the Head's Up list later today .... but you KNOW who you are .......
  • BMcC9
    Options
    First full (slept late / non-office) day on Fitbit:
    13295 steps / 81 active minutes.

So far today (early up / workday / just assembling breakfast and lunch) 110 steps already ....
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Steps Monday 4/22 - 12,125

You go, you!
  • jugar
    Options
    BASEBALL update
    Monday, April 22
    2. @jlbtnc pass to sub!
    3. @sue_01 70 minutes, 16,254 steps = triple triple
    4. @Kittu125
    5. @fourathomej
    6. @martinesther88 25+55 minutes, 10,100 steps = triple double
    7. @evangsimmons170 60 minutes, 10,108 steps = triple double
    8. @leni1us 40 minutes, 10,552 steps = single double

I'll have @leni1us sub for @jlbtnc for Monday - thanks!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    hecljua9o75c.jpg

(which in F2F-speak, means more like a week and a half .... the MAY Week 1 Day 1 won't be until Sunday May 5 ....
This discussion has been closed.