Weigh In Mon 29th April - Sun 5th May

tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

and for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,156 Member
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 222.7 lbs
    TW: 218.0 lbs
    Variance: -4.7 lbs

Last week's trip to Las Vegas seems to be out of my system. :)
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    wobblemcwobbleface Posts: 93 Member
    nice one Chris well done on your weight loss
    assume you didn't win large Vegas
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    Morning all

So despite not learning from last week and once again moving Madame Scales to various locations so that she could marvel at my yoga postures , I had to round up that ¼ lb., even drying my hair didn’t help

So this last week has been a bit mixed to be frank, there was a bottle of red wine with my name on it (had to drink that over 2 episodes of Game of Thrones)– (a humdinger if you have not seen the latest yet) and some left over chocolate was also for the gut.

So figures in lbs. for all of you

ST 221
    GW 189
    LW 209
    TW 207
    Loss 2
    OL 14 (1 Stone yay)

Keep safe everyone and wobble on

W

• amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    SW: 201lb (01 Jan 19)
    GW: 140lb
    LW: 172.2lb
    CW: 170lb (-2.2lb)
    OL: -31lb

Passed my latest goal and scoffed down my Easter egg. Next goal is 168lb (12stone) which will mean I am about the halfway mark. Will get out all my clothes again and film a try on - I did the last one 10lb before that so hopefully it will make me realise how much weight I've really lost (some days it seems like nothing at all!).

NSV - think my size 14 trousers now fit me a little better than the size 16s (UK sizes) so will move down 🥳

Some days I feel so slim and others like I'm still over 14 stone. Shows how much of 'fatness' is in the head.

Have a good week everyone.
  • amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member

ST 221
    GW 189
    LW 209
    TW 207
    Loss 2
    OL 14 (1 Stone yay)

Well done, must feel good.
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    amskinner87

thanks yes nice to hit the stone mark - the trousers are baggy and more notches on the belt as well. Still some way to go yet for me

Well done on your journey - you sound like you are really doing well and 31 lbs. is really good going. I know what you mean about it being in your head - some days I feel thin but then Madame Scales corrects me, hey ho - guess the trick is just to get on once a week

W

• rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    edited May 2019
    SW: 162 lbs
    GW: 113 lbs
    LW: 124.4 lbs
    TW: 122.2 lbs (-2.2 lbs)
    OL: -39.8 lbs

Sounds like so far there’s been some great losses by everyone! Congrats! We just planned a beach trip for June so I’m motivated to lose as much of the remaining 10 lbs as possible before then. I cannot believe I’ve lost 40 lbs. it feels surreal.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    W (1st Dec 2016): 255.7lbs
    SW (1st Dec 2018): 229.3lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 237.5lbs
    TW: 240.0lbs
    Variance: +2.5lbs

Shark Week Carb Cravings + DOMs = Super Bloat

It was a few days earlier than expected so where I'd normally anticipate the surge in carb cravings and move to maintenance intentionally for a couple of days, it was unexpected cravings and I caved like a kid in a sweet shop and ended up way above maintenance.
  • caninetrix
    caninetrix Posts: 26 Member
    SW: 205.6 (7 March 2019)
    GW: 130
    LW: 201.2
    TW: 201.6
    OL: -4

Meh. A few days ago I decided to join a 6-week challenge through my gym and admittedly since then I've been in a I'll-Just-Get-Back-On-Track-On-The-15th frame of mind. I've done good and bad, chose a healthier meal at Olive Garden instead of the deliciousness I really wanted (it was still delicious though) but have also gotten a candy bar or two out of the machine at work. This gym challenge is costing me a bit of money but also comes with a $1000 prize at the end for the winner, as well as meal planning, fat scans, one-on-one support, etc, so I am really looking forward to it. So here's to a better week or so coming up and even better for 6 weeks after that. Hope everyone is having a great day! :)
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Y1 SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    Y2 SW 179 lbs 1/4/18
    Y3 SW 150 lbs 1/1/19
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 145.2 lbs 4/26/19
    CW 144 lbs 5/3/19 (-1.2 lbs)

Total weight loss: -50 lbs!

This loss is after a stomach bug day and not much eating. But feeling better and hoping this amount will stay off. Hope everyone's doing well!
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    MegansMom

WOW - well done that is really impressive well done you

W

• tonadayuu
    tonadayuu Posts: 58 Member
    SW: 70.4 kg/155.2 lbs (November 2018)
    GW: 55 kg/~121 lbs
    LW: 65.0 kg 143.3 lbs
    TW: 65.0 kg 143.3 lbs (no change)
    Overall Loss: 5.4 kg/11.9 lbs
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    MegansMom

WOW - well done that is really impressive well done you

W

Thank you so much!!! It's been a long, slow journey, but it's working because I never stop trying. <3
This discussion has been closed.