Hairy Help!?

Options
FattyWrites
FattyWrites Posts: 12 Member
So I will say I am sorry in advanced, as I no doubt expect that this subject has already been mention on more than one occassion.

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever tried the hair removal devices such as no no? as I have considered getting one but would like to know that they work before I waste my money. I swear I seem to be getting hairier by the day and im almost certain I'm going to have more hair then my OT soon! [for reference he looks like bigfoot!

Any help/advice would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    My daughter has thought about trying those types of devices in the past, but going LC/Keto helped enough she didnt need to. But ive seen lots of mixed reviews on those. Some say they work and for others they dont work at all.
  • FattyWrites
    Options
    Alliwan wrote: »
    My daughter has thought about trying those types of devices in the past, but going LC/Keto helped enough she didnt need to. But ive seen lots of mixed reviews on those. Some say they work and for others they dont work at all.

Thanks for your reply!

I keep meaning to read about Keto, as I have seen it recommend in other groups on the likes of facebook. I've also been told going vegan/GF may help too? It's definitely something I will read into more once I am not swamped with university work.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum is a great resource for info on keto and low carb. many of the same people and/or mods here are part of that group since keto is such a huge help for the majority of pcos sufferers.
  • FattyWrites
    Options
    Alliwan wrote: »
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum is a great resource for info on keto and low carb. many of the same people and/or mods here are part of that group since keto is such a huge help for the majority of pcos sufferers.

Thank you so much! I'll go luck now.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I've tried quite a few, nothing really made a dent for me. Including laser and an emulator and waxing. My doctor is pretty consistent with saying weight loss will help but I have to get there 1st! I just joined the low carb group room. I might give it a shot.
  • FattyWrites
    Options
    I've tried quite a few, nothing really made a dent for me. Including laser and an emulator and waxing. My doctor is pretty consistent with saying weight loss will help but I have to get there 1st! I just joined the low carb group room. I might give it a shot.

I wax and pluck in between. But just feel that I am having tondo it more and more. And I'm sick of the strange markings that get left in my chin from it all. So fed up with it now.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I wax and pluck in between. But just feel that I am having tondo it more and more. And I'm sick of the strange markings that get left in my chin from it all. So fed up with it now.

I agree! I can pluck or wax and get maybe ... 3 days before I have a 5 o'clock shadow. I hate it. And your right, it leaves ingrown hairs or scarring. If I was rich I would try the professional laser removal but they dont guarantee results and it's so much money. Like if I pay you $7,000 I want a money back guarantee lol

My friend shaves. She just does it every morning like a guy would. But she says the perk Is it takes like 3 min compared to the other options.
  • FattyWrites
    Options

I agree! I can pluck or wax and get maybe ... 3 days before I have a 5 o'clock shadow. I hate it. And your right, it leaves ingrown hairs or scarring. If I was rich I would try the professional laser removal but they dont guarantee results and it's so much money. Like if I pay you $7,000 I want a money back guarantee lol

My friend shaves. She just does it every morning like a guy would. But she says the perk Is it takes like 3 min compared to the other options.

I shave my "sideburns" as its too painful to pluck and I haven't found a wax that can actually remove them yet. I wont use hair removal creams either as they often burn my skin.

Oh how I miss the days when I could just get away with bleaching my tash!