Options
    Daily UPDATE:MONDAY
    Username: NAVYDADDJTC
    Track: Yes
    Calories: 1234 /1500
    Exercise: PT ... 60 MINS
    Water: 96+ oz.
    Steps:7348 SO FAR

A LOT OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT HERE...SPENT 90 MINS. TODAY WAITING TO PICK UP MOM'S ASHES.... SO I LOST MY MOJO FOR THE DAY AFTER THAT
    ON TO TOMORROW
    TALLY HO
    TURNIN AND BURNIN
    jzs4fz5sjnt1.png
    OR YOU CAN
    5ogvwptngti9.png

GO NAVY!!!!!

Don't be so hard on your self! You are doing a great job even with all the obstacles that have been thrown your way!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    5/13 Steps: 31,469

9 mile run plus a lot of walking! I’m in DC with my husband and it finally stopped raining yesterday.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who comments then hits “Done” instead of “Post Reply” then has to come back and do it again? Anyway...
    Today has been very bad. I have been weaning off meds and it is really doing a number on me. Appetite is up and energy is down. Mood is also down. I would tell someone else that this would be the perfect time for them to exercise, and I believe it is. However, my mind and body had a different idea. I slept for 2 hours instead. 😖Yuk! I hate naps! They make me feel awful. So, it’s 5:30 pm here and with any luck I will get off my bum and do some exercise! Sigh...

No you aren't the only one. I hope you feel more like yourself soon.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Gutcutter500
    Weigh-in: Sunday
    Week: 2
    PW: 227.1
    CW: 228.2
    Steps: 72474

@Gutcutter500
    posted doc

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    5/13 Steps: 31,469

9 mile run plus a lot of walking! I’m in DC with my husband and it finally stopped raining yesterday.

@runarml
    HOLY CRAP ERIN GREAT STEPPIN DAY FOR YOU
    THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF THIS TEAM
    GREG

• AngeliqueBundy
    AngeliqueBundy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sigh. So I did my plants and regular house stuff. Luckily there are stairs in my house. I don’t even know how to put that into steps. Probably 3,000

What are you using for a step counter?

I only have MapMyWalk and my phone health app. The problem is that sometimes I forget my phone when I go for walks or runs, or in my house when I’m running around I forget to have my phone on me.

I’m considering not being a part of a team because of this. I don’t want to ruin it for other people.
  • AngeliqueBundy
    Options
    Am I the only one who comments then hits “Done” instead of “Post Reply” then has to come back and do it again? Anyway...
    Today has been very bad. I have been weaning off meds and it is really doing a number on me. Appetite is up and energy is down. Mood is also down. I would tell someone else that this would be the perfect time for them to exercise, and I believe it is. However, my mind and body had a different idea. I slept for 2 hours instead. 😖Yuk! I hate naps! They make me feel awful. So, it’s 5:30 pm here and with any luck I will get off my bum and do some exercise! Sigh...

I have done the same thing with the done button!! Grr, its so aggravating. lol
    I hope you eventually got off your bum yesterday, and I hope today is a better day for you!

At risk of sounding like Eeyore, thanks for noticing me. 😊
    Really thou, thank you for replying to me. Also, good to know I’m not the only one who taps the wrong thing sometimes.
  • AngeliqueBundy
    Options
    I’m gonna change my MFP name. I used to have one that isn’t my real name and I changed it to my real name but now I’m nervous AND I see that no one else is using theirs. Hopefully some maniac hasn’t looked me up or something. Just wanted to let you all know why it has changed.
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    z0eydosp3p68.png
    dyacjbqw75w7.png

• Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    569m9dbhmrvm.png
    0r5z91ajvx10.png

• Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I’m gonna change my MFP name. I used to have one that isn’t my real name and I changed it to my real name but now I’m nervous AND I see that no one else is using theirs. Hopefully some maniac hasn’t looked me up or something. Just wanted to let you all know why it has changed.

@AngeliqueBundy
    WHY CHANGE IT.... DON'T BE NERVOUS... YEAH I GET IT THAT'S ARE THOSE THAT WOULD DO HARM OR HARASS OTHERS, BUT BY NO MEANS DOES MEAN YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NAME.... IN FACT WHEN I FIRST TRIED TO PRONOUNCE IT MARCIE HAD TO CORRECT ME A BUNCH UNTIL I GOT IT RIGHT. IT'S SUCH A UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL NAME THAT YOU SEE OFTEN.

THAT BEING SAID YOU NEED TO DO WHAT MAKES ANGELIQUE FEEL SAFE. I JUST WANTED TO DROP IN MY 2 CENTS WORTH.
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Congratulations Workout Warriors!
    You and your team have earned the Mile 1200 badge.
    2odg94p6tnds.png

TO THOSE OF US ON THE RUN THE YEAR TEAM WE ARE CRUSHING IT
    GREG
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Sigh. So I did my plants and regular house stuff. Luckily there are stairs in my house. I don’t even know how to put that into steps. Probably 3,000

What are you using for a step counter?

I only have MapMyWalk and my phone health app. The problem is that sometimes I forget my phone when I go for walks or runs, or in my house when I’m running around I forget to have my phone on me.

I’m considering not being a part of a team because of this. I don’t want to ruin it for other people.

Oh, I use to use my phone but then graduated to a Fitbit. I get way more steps with my Fitbit because I don’t have to remember to carry it with me anymore.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    MAY STEPS: WEEK 2:
    SUN: 5,709
    MON: 22,274
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
  • 20KimmieKim16
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Don't forget to help out the group by trying to promote our Fat 2 Fit challenge. The more the merrier!! Commenting on the discussion helps to keep it on the top of the first page.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10743636/come-on-join-us#latest
    and
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10743649/june-2019-registration-for-the-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge#latest
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @shockvalue07
    THANKS FOR THE REMINDER IT'S A GREAT IDEA
    @AngeliqueBundy
    DON'T QUIT...... YOUR NOT GOING TO RUIN FOR ANYBODY HERE ON THE WARRIORS.... YOUR FAIRLY NEW TO THE TEAM AND IT'LL TAKE SOME TIME TO GET INTO A ROUTINE FOR SURE...HANG IN THERE YOU GOT THIS...YOU REALLY DO
    @shockvalue07 <<<< IS RIGHT WE GOT TO PROMOTE THIS ENTIRE CHALLENGE AND GROUP...IT'S THE ONLY WAY WE STAY ON TOP OF THE GROUP BOARDS...

OH HOLY SMOKES WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON TODAY HERE AT THE HOUSE I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I ASKED @shockvalue07 TO HELP ME WITH THE MOTIVATIONAL STUFF.... SHE WAS A TEAM CAPTAIN AND MODERATOR BEFORE SHE TOOK A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FOR A WHILE.... PLEASE WELCOME HER TO THIS NEW POSITION FOR HER
    THANK YOU KIM FOR LENDING ME A HAND AND YOUR EXPERTISE
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    No Problemo Grego!!
    Thanks for having me around again!
    @Navydaddjtc
    And to you @AngeliqueBundy I agree with Greg, carrying your phone around will become more of a habit the more you do it. You aren't ruining anything anywhere, we are all glad to have you joining in with us! The more the betterer!!

We are all here for just about the same thing-to lose weight, get motivation and find some support in others with the same goals.

GO WARRIORS!!
  • melissafeagins
    Options

I use my real name. The whole thing even and there aren't that many people with my last name spelled my way. (There are some similar pronunciations that spell it differently.)
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    No Problemo Grego!!
    Thanks for having me around again!
    @Navydaddjtc
    And to you @AngeliqueBundy I agree with Greg, carrying your phone around will become more of a habit the more you do it. You aren't ruining anything anywhere, we are all glad to have you joining in with us! The more the betterer!!

We are all here for just about the same thing-to lose weight, get motivation and find some support in others with the same goals.

GO WARRIORS!!

Thanks for picking up the slack. I truly appreciate you.
This discussion has been closed.