CW: 270.0
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Username~martinesther88
    Weigh in day~Friday
    PW~152
    CW~151
    On the step challenge, i didn't realize we were still doing it. I havent been keeping track but if you dont mind i can jump in now. If you rather i can also wait until next month.
  • bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5/16
    Steps 10939

PW: 280.9
    CW: 279.5
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    So its OK if I don't weigh in until June?

I've actually gained about 10 pounds because I'm fighting what appears to be an ulcer and a UTI. I'm not just retaining water, I'm flooded. I don't even want to look at the scale or the mirror until I'm better, it's so depressing. My stress levels have also never been higher in my life.

I continue to feel that my clothes are smaller and my legs look fabulous so I'm trying to focus on that and hopefully feeling better after we meet our lawyer today.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    So its OK if I don't weigh in until June?

You are already on our Cheer Squad waiting for the start of June, so in your case the weekly weigh in was more for your own info and habit-forming. Whether you do or don't won't affect the Team Statistics.

But DO keep showing up and participating in discussions, ask for stress management activity advice, or anything else (like what to do for an upcoming bbq) and just get comfortable chatting with us.

Focus on the inches and how clothes fit for now.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    3wt360ts6grx.jpeg
    tf1ls8ruxomn.jpeg
    b7mol30o1tnn.jpeg

Still sage advice, posted by our motivator last weekend ..... what are YOUR plans for the weekend? In Canada, it is the May Long Weekend .... for the USA, Memorial Day Long weekend is still a week away.

When is the Spring Long Weekend / Bank Holiday / whatever the term where you live?
  • BMcC9
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Went for the checkup with the nutritionist. I have lost almost 1.8 pounds on her scale, which aligns with mine.

More fat, fewer carbs and more protein (about 100 grams today) than I am used to. Not keto though. About 1250-1350 calories all in. Tons of exercise (for me).

Looks like "ways to break plateau #3 " kicking in .....
    If you truly have stalled and the size is staying the same, THEN you can look at any of the following:
    • Recalculating your numbers (particularly TDEE and based on observations, not BMR formulas - you are tracking in, out and weight, this is enough to get MUCH better numbers).
    • Reverse dieting for a week or two - You raise your intake by a little, but MUST keep up the activity - or keep the same intake and REST (substantially reduce activity).
    • Revising you macros - big changes to %protein, %fat and %carbs. Find what works for you and how you feel.
    • Fasting - A day or two with substantially reduced calories followed by a day or two with more calories. Throws the metabolism off balance so it gets out of stasis.
  • BMcC9
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Due today (Friday): .... just over half the total team! (haven't checked yet to see if you pre-posted this announcement)

@BFITB44ON2022
    @BMcC9 (Captain; on cheer squad)
    @Connie7355
    @jlbtnc
    @Jugar (Captain)
    @leni1us
    @martinesther88
    @SANDYSA72
    @Sue_01
    @Kittu125
    @KX7003

• BMcC9
    Options
    Here's a re-post of how to recognize if you have truly stalled or not ...

So how do you un-stall?

Have you really stalled? How long has weight not moved? Do you weigh daily or weekly (hint it should be daily if doing by numbers and not emotion). If daily weighting and your 7 day average has not moved for 3 weeks, THEN we need to look at your numbers or alternatives.

Are you reducing in size? Are your measurements (chest, waist, hips) moving. Size is a FAR more reliable indication of fat loss than weight. I highly encourage you to measure and take note of these over weight.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    BMcC9 (cheer squad)

CW 135.4
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    As a Canadian, it's the May long weekend! We're gonna try hit a dog adoption event tomorrow, play hours of video games, and generally try to relax. The last two weeks have been stressful with the looming threat of homelessness and an unexpected lawyer bill, but that should all be resolved today.

In the meantime my favorite band is selling concert tickets to a huge event in half an hour and the excitement is hurting my stomach. Lol.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Username: Connie7355
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 191.6
    CW: 190.6
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 2
    CW - 130
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,098 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Username~martinesther88

On the step challenge, i didn't realize we were still doing it. I havent been keeping track but if you dont mind i can jump in now. If you rather i can also wait until next month.

Oh yes! There is always a step team. Jump right back in - it is just for us, so timing is not as important as for one of those inter-team challenges. You are always an asset for steps!!
    As a Canadian, it's the May long weekend! We're gonna try hit a dog adoption event tomorrow, play hours of video games, and generally try to relax. The last two weeks have been stressful with the looming threat of homelessness and an unexpected lawyer bill, but that should all be resolved today.

In the meantime my favorite band is selling concert tickets to a huge event in half an hour and the excitement is hurting my stomach. Lol.

There are quite a few Canadians here! We are already enjoying the beginning of the holiday weekend - and hoping that your stresses are resolved soon. It sounds like you're going through a tough time - feel free to come and vent here any time you need to. And don't worry about weighing in - just remember to take care of yourself, take good deep breaths. I hope you get those tickets too!

And many, many BRAVI going out this evening. There has been a lot of great progress this week. SO MUCH GREEN in the spreadsheet! Losses to
    @kx7003 (be careful not to keep going so fast - you might have a rough rebound!)
    @Connie7355, @BMcC9 (rocking the maintenance!), @bfitb440n2022 , @martinesther88 , @jlbtnc - great job. You are such a great bunch of losers.

@tdrjustus3 - again, I think it would be a good idea for you to change weigh-in days! You almost always weigh in much later than Mondays. Want to join the Friday crowd???

Already Friday - have good weekends, don't lose your week's progress, and keep on posting your wonderful news, ideas, questions, and whatever else you feel like sharing.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh in: Friday
    PW: 162.8
    CW: 163.0

I'm glad it wasn't more. I've been out of town this week and eating out everyday can be a challenge.

I 'm way behind on steps. Should I go back and post historical data, just pick up today or wait until a new month?
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps may15th~11,412
    5/16~11,506
    5/17~5,000
  • AllieMaine17
    AllieMaine17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Heyyy. Another loss 💪🏼
    PW 184.8
    CW 183.4