5/16 10142
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @pizzafruit!
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm always amazed and impressed by those who record steps in the thousands. How is that accomplished, how far does one walk? How long does it take to build to 5000 steps or greater?
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    5/16 - 9894 steps

@pizzafruit I play games with myself. I walk each towel individually to the cabinet. I walk each item of laundry to it's individual drawer. During commercials I walk around my house. When I'm playing with my pups outside I just keep moving. Every little step adds up.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    @pizzafruit I park about a kilometer from my work, so I get in about 1000 steps in just walking to work, and of course another 1000 walking to car after work. I usually go for a walk at lunch time and try to keep moving after work instead of sitting down watching tv.
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Vikster11111
    Friday
    pw 209
    cw208
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    @mulecanter @jessicakrall8

bsgraham10 will have a late weigh in. He is offshore and will be back late tonight or in the morning. He will report them. Thanks
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    @pizzafruit as a school CNA on a huge campus, I tend to get 5000 to 6000 steps just walking at work, then i workout on my lunch break in the school workout room, and if Im doing cardio I get about 3000 more steps there, then home to cook and do dishes ect I get another 1000 or so. some days I work my 2nd job which is a CNA job and I get 3-4000 steps there on a short shift. then I have some days at work, like this past tuesday, where we have screenings for small kiddos who we walk to and from there class rooms, so I get about 10,000+ steps just at work on those days.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    5/16-12,130
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    PW 186.7 ? I think
    CW 187.6
    I look dyslexic on my numbers.
    It was a bad week. 2 work luncheons. Pizza on one day and Chinese on the other. I did try to eat a small amount though.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,170 Member
    Options
    Steps caught up to 6:15pm 5/17/19
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/16 - 3436
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,170 Member
    Options
    @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel @Fattleass @twitch82 and @upsaluki I didn't see a weight posting from you this week. Please reply today to avoid an NWI. Steppers, please catch me up on your steps and let's keep our chart looking FABULOUS!!! I hit a 10k day yesterday! I was so proud of myself, but I'm feeling the sluggishness a bit today! Gotta go walk the grocery store aisles later today!

OK, let's see who's paying attention...post your favorite fruit or veggie that starts with the letter "S or L"!! GO!
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 2
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 195
    Current weight: 197.6

Not too surprised on this as I feel super bloated. I’m on day 2 back from my quick trip to Europe for work. Two days of sitting on a plane and a few days of eating out definitely have contributed. I’m hopeful that it will go down again next week.

This weekend I’m moving house! Next time I post it all be from the new place.

Have a great weekend everyone.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 strawberries and I love lettuce.

5/17 - 10452 steps
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 286.4
    CW 286

I finally got my first order from the meal prep company I ordered from. Hopefully this will help me lose better. It will CERTAINLY keep me from the fast food!!
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    Steps
    5/17 - 3536
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Favorite S & L Vegetables:
    Spaghetti squash, baked, stuffed with meat and topped with cheese
    Spinach salad with pecans and goat cheese
    Lentils? Do they count as a veggie? (Cause lima beans are a definite no-go for me!)
This discussion has been closed.