Microscope May

Options
2»

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Hi there and a warm welcome @tcunbeliever :)
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I think I did that wrong yesterday...I dated it for yesterday, but all the data was the day before...so not to be confusing, here's actual yesterday...

Today’s Date: 5/16/2019

Todays Plan: 18:6 - achieved

Weight Goal for the Month: 17% body fat

Today’s Weight: didn’t weigh

Today’s Water Consumed: 60 oz water, 36 oz seltzer water, 16 oz coffee

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): walking – 9K steps, P90X3 Eccentric Lower

Hours slept: 6+

Description/Photo of Meals:
    Morning – coffee
    Lunch – broccoli/chicken/parmesan
    Dinner – pork chop and a bit of mac & cheese and a bit of yogurt

NSV – I expected more water retention from drinking last night, but my jeans are not snug and my hands do not feel super puffy which is nice.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    LOL worry not you'll figure it out! ALSO! Please start your own thread so we can follow your PERSONAL story too :)
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I already have one in motivation journals, so I'm not going to also have one here...however, for anyone who really wants to follow along, I think it goes back several years and I try desperately to update it every day...I'm so much better at staying on track when I update the journal every single day...

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10397241/tiffanys-progress-tracking#latest
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Today’s Date: 20 May 2019
    Todays Plan: OMAD
    Height: 158cm ( 5 feet 2)
    Weight Goal for the Month of May: 56.6kg (125lbs)
    Today’s Weight: 57.3kg ( 126 lbs)
    Today’s Water Consumed: So far, drank 6 cups.
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Hope to do 30 mins of Zumba this evening
    Hours slept: 5 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: McDonalds Fillet O Fish, 1/2 small fries and 1 small coke. Breakaway Hazelnut Wafer Total calories 1216.
    Thoughts : Ate too much today but I just couldn't help myself. I love love Breakaway Wafers. I think I will see a gain tomorrow :(
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Today’s Date: 21 May 2019
    Today’s Water Consumed: So far, drank 3 cups.
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Hope to do 30 mins of Zumba this evening
    Hours slept: 5.5 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Creamy spaghetti with cauliflower, spinach and sausage. 2 Persimmons. Total calories 939.
    Thoughts : I have to keep doing my zumba and don't loose hope.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Today’s Date: 22 May 2019
    Today’s Water Consumed: So far, drank 6 cups.
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Hope to do 45 mins of Zumba this evening
    Hours slept: 5 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Hand-pulled noodles with fish cake, chicken meat and spinach soup, grapes, persimmon and donut. Total calories 1256
    Thoughts : Over-ate today :( No stress... will zumba this evening to burn some calories!

Here's a photo of the hand-pulled noodle soup:

b6u8apr5hz3t.jpg