May Flowers...

Options
2»

Replies

• Samquentin
    Samquentin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Home scale said 149, but surgeon's scale said 146! Back almost to my happy place at 145.
    Nutritionist, Exercise psychologist, and surgeon all happy with were I am. SO YAY! Now I'm just on a yearly follow-up schedule.

Went shopping over the weekend, I can wear a size 2 in bottoms. :) small in dresses, and tops. So, I'm calling this a win all around! :)

A little weirded out, I look in the mirror, and for a second I see either my mom/sister, then realize it's me.... Two years out, and still see myself different. LOL
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys! My parents came to town and everything took a back burner...well, almost everything. Car towed twice in two days for different problems. Urgent care the following day. Several family dinners, and horrible choices. I've not faced the scale, but will on Monday. I'm making better choices, but know my body and know any wheat product bloats me and do not want to see the number. Cowardly, but eh.

With the holiday Monday, I'll be "back" regularly on Tuesday!

Sorry to have disappeared!
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    May 22
    My race is over and I’m back in weight loss mode. I will be cranky and craving the extra calories/carbs for a while. May is almost over. I hope to see a one-pound loss by the 31st. I will set new goals if we have a June challenge.
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    May 25

One pound down. I'll take it. Carb detox is going well.
  • DawnCumm
    DawnCumm Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    This month for me is a tough one, all about celebrations, which for my family is food. I went down three, then up two. Hope be keep the one off by end of month but out of town with work and lots of catered meals, so fingers crossed I can make it work. First few weeks of June are my get back into healthy mode time frame. I really need it!
  • NicoleL874
    Options
    Good morning! Another long weekend in the books. I didn't do bad. Getting myself back on track! It's so easy to fall off, seems to take so much to get back on! I've come to realize this is going to be a struggle, and I'm ok with that, as long as I keep finding ways to improve myself.

I'm back to the gym too. When my parents came to visit, I ended up in Urgent Care and forced into some time off. I've been sweating, and struggling to do my workouts, which shows me even there you slack a little, it's downhill quickly!

About June...anyone interested? People feeling posting is helping? I'm happy to start another one! I know it does help me...
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I survived a 4 day weekend! The main thing for me was to be prepared. I have also been going to the gym consistently for over 3 weeks now and I kept to my routine over the weekend. I went to a bbq yesterday but I was able to do well, I ate meat and grilled veggies (and one small tortilla which was not the end of the world).

My goal this week is to shift from going to the gym after work to going in the morning. I have a hard time getting up in the morning but when I go to the gym in the morning I tend to feel better all day, and I also get to have my evenings free to do other things. Wish me luck with this!!

I think it would be great to continue this in June!
  • NicoleL874
    Options
    garber6th wrote: »
    I survived a 4 day weekend! The main thing for me was to be prepared. I have also been going to the gym consistently for over 3 weeks now and I kept to my routine over the weekend. I went to a bbq yesterday but I was able to do well, I ate meat and grilled veggies (and one small tortilla which was not the end of the world).

My goal this week is to shift from going to the gym after work to going in the morning. I have a hard time getting up in the morning but when I go to the gym in the morning I tend to feel better all day, and I also get to have my evenings free to do other things. Wish me luck with this!!

I think it would be great to continue this in June!

Congrats on the weekend! It's so hard when being social to just do it sometimes!

The workout thing, there are so many benefits to working out in the morning! You boost your metabolism, you have the feel good hormones flowing...all while you're up and active! I used to start work later and could do it in the morning. Now, I leave my house by 5:15am, there's no way...good luck!