Weigh In Mon 20th - Sun 26th May

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
edited April 2019 in Social Groups
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

and for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• wobblemcwobbleface
    wobblemcwobbleface Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Morning All

Here are the results our null points go to....

wobble

So

SW 221
    GW 189
    LW 204
    TW 204

zero gain/loss

I think a lucky escape for me as I have had a few slips this week so pleased with that

Wobble on
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    SW (1st Dec 2016): 255.7lbs
    SW (1st Dec 2018): 229.3lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 238.6lbs
    TW: 238.4lbs
    Variance: -0.2lbs

Didn't log on Sunday so kinda happy with this.
  • joannewhitehurst1
    joannewhitehurst1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to the group so only my starting weight to post this week... 220lbs :(. Determined to do it this time after losing weight for our wedding last September, only to put that (and more) back on!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    New to the group
    Great, I'm the second newest person in the group. These are a supportive lot. A bunch of Brits primarily. Stick with it, this stuff works.

• amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    New to the group
    Great, I'm the second newest person in the group. These are a supportive lot. A bunch of Brits primarily. Stick with it, this stuff works.

I'm trying to work out whether this was written as a positive or negative descriptor 😂😂
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    Left to the reader as an exercise. :wink:
  • 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,875 Member
    Options
    SW: 163 (01/10/18)
    SW: 154.2
    GW: 135
    LW: 154.2
    TW: 154.0
    OL: -0.2

Back at it again. Tired of mindless eating and my clothes being too snug. I've got big plans for myself that include shorts, tank tops, and 2-piece bathing suits for the summer! That's ll within my reach B)
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    prehistoricmoongoddess wrote: »
    SW: 170lb (28th Nov 2018)
    TW: 151.6lbs (24th April 2019)
    GW: 126lbs

I'm back to weighing again after my holiday - I'm nearly back to the weight I was before I went away
  • eatingems
    eatingems Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    SW: 195lbs
    GW1: 150lbs
    LW: 175.5lbs
    CW: 174.5lbs

-1lbs

• wobblemcwobbleface
    wobblemcwobbleface Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Left to the reader as an exercise. :wink:

Those dang Limeys...... :D

W
  • rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    SW: 162 lbs -Oct ‘18
    GW: 113 lbs
    LW: 121.2
    TW: 119.8 (-1.4 lbs)
    OL: -42.2 lbs

So I was bummed earlier this week because my goal is October was to have been at my goal weight by the time we went on our beach vacation in 2 weeks. I am still 6 lbs away from that but I’m not bummed anymore. I’m proud that I have made it this far, that I never gave up, and am into the teens!! That’s nuts. And I still have 2 weeks to get as close as possible to my goal. And then I still have the rest of my life to keep getting healthy.
  • caninetrix
    caninetrix Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SW: 205.6 (7 March 2019)
    GW: 130
    LW: 199.8
    TW: 197.4 (-2.4)
    OL: -8.2

Feeling pretty good about this week, my biggest loss so far. I'm working out more, no more Starbucks and pretty much no sodas. Had a headache a couple times this week (prob not caffeine related) and gave in for a soda. Sticking to my meal plan really made me realize how much I was having a snack or something not-so-great for a meal and thinking it was no big deal. Once in a while, not a big deal...as much as I was doing it, definitely a big deal. I'm determined to stick with this. I have said that a million times before but I'm starting to see the scale change and I'm just feeling different so this time I'm going to make some progress. :)

• tonadayuu
    tonadayuu Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    SW: 70.4 kg/155.2 lbs (November 2018)
    GW: 55 kg/~121 lbs
    LW: 64.1 kg 141.3 lbs
    TW: 65.0 kg 143.3 lbs (+0.9 kg/+2 lbs)
    Overall Loss: 5.4 kg/11.9 lbs

I forgot to weigh in last week (again!). And it's up again. I really, really need to get back on track.
  • jennycully
    jennycully Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    New to group, thanks for your support!
    SW: 77kg / 169lbs
    GW: 70 kg / 154lbs
    TW: 77kg / 169lbs
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Y1 SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    Y2 SW 179 lbs 1/4/18
    Y3 SW 150 lbs 1/1/19
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 143.8 lbs 5/17/19
    CW 145 lbs 5/26/19 (+1.2 lbs)

Total weight loss: -49 lbs!

Very annoyed with my weigh in, but only have myself to blame. Glad I'm posting, even if it's a gain. I almost didn't post it for this week. But I really need the accountability. Glad to be in this group!
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    Good for you. We all seem happy to log the steamed salmon and cauliflower, but the tub of ice cream makes our fingers go lame. Same with weights on the scale. I think grace (and success) comes from accepting it all as part of a good process, and sticking with it. Glad you are here.
This discussion has been closed.