May 28 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    just saying hi x I went seriously off the rails for about a week and am just getting back on having tracked today and yesterday. I just thought I would be able to stick to this challenge no problem and now I wonder if I ever will - it's all in the mindset isn't it. I am trying to work out what I can learn from recent derailment 1. I tried to restrict more and more as the days went by. 2 I focused too much on the total calories for the day number. 3. i started eating more and more junk so my body got hungry from poor nutrition 4. and the results I saw were not not quick enough. But there is no where else to go. I've tried every "diet" and I've also tried not dieting. I can't face either of those again. so I.am going to get back to.tracking and exercising but without calorie limits till end of may as paradoxically when I don't restrict I eat less. Even though I am far out of the winners circle I will still be pleased for all who make it and I'll be checking that list out x best wishes all x

Hang in there, it is not always easy the first few months. Think about it:
    1. You only derailed for a week. You realized that you have derailed and came back. Kudos to you ! :)
    2. You were able to identify some lessons learned during this derailment! Good job!
    3. You noticed, you were discouraged from the scale results. The scale does not always shine light on all your transformations.
    4. You also noticed that "dieting" does not work. We have all come to that conclusion one time or the other.

You are not longer where you used to be when you first started this journey. You have improved. The scale is not only deciding factor in your healthy life style journey. Set it for at least 1 to 1.5 pound a week. If you loss fine. If you did not loss after doing everything, then look at your other NSV. Always, focus on your NSVs. These will help you.
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, C25K, week 2 day 1.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - even though I stress ate a little. I'm having a rough week, and am going to figure out how to curb getting comfort from food.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!
    Exercise today was golf - an hour long lesson over my lunch break. Awesome!
    Under calories, logged everything.
  • wwwwongjo5399
    wwwwongjo5399 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    2x yes

7 no
    21 yes