Options
    Barbonica wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: barbonica
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tues
    Previous Weight: 179.2
    Today's Weight: 175.8

Woo hoo, off to a strong start! This was the proverbial water weight week, but i will take it.

Way to go....what a fantastic start to the month!!!!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    kdv12 wrote: »
    I need to conquer late night snacking

These homemade gummie bears have really helped me curb my late night snacking. They're sweet, a little chewy, surprisingly filling, 0 net carbs and only 30 calories if you ate the whole batch. I'm guessing they had a lot to do with my 4lb loss this week

https://youtu.be/54XvhMMcwPk

Looks fab, what did you use in place of cool aid, or did you have that?
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    I need to conquer late night snacking

These homemade gummie bears have really helped me curb my late night snacking. They're sweet, a little chewy, surprisingly filling, 0 net carbs and only 30 calories if you ate the whole batch. I'm guessing they had a lot to do with my 4lb loss this week

https://youtu.be/54XvhMMcwPk

Looks fab, what did you use in place of cool aid, or did you have that?

I ordered koolaid from Amazon because our grocery stores dont carry any unsweetened drink mixes anymore. It arrived in 2 days
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Monday Check-in
    Calories: under (and all measured, logged, on plan)
    Water: on target
    Exercise: 60 min outdoor walking, little bit of martial arts form work

Goal or Improvement for Tuesday:
    Food planning & prep, martial arts class in evening (had to switch days yesterday)
    At meals, keep bringing myself back to the challenge of mindful eating (thank you for the challenge, @broncobuddee and @Kres567 !) , and be patient with myself about checking out over and over!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 213.2
    Todays Weight: 212.6

Not bad considering what I ate at the baby shower! :p

I'm going to switch my weigh in day to Wednesday after today. Can someone in charge of the spreadsheet make the needed change? Thanks!! <3
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,793 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Mike. I have been doing this challenge for awhile and hit my 50lbs loss this week. I am from St Albert Alberta. I am getting alot more active now and hope to be back workin to all my normal life. I have been having heath problems which I pray are behind me now and I am moving forward. I do alot of swimming for my exercise. I also am doing Keto and IF. Please ask me to be your friend if i happen to have missed you
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,793 Member
    Options
    Monday Check-in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise:120 mins aqua size and cleaning garage
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @digger61 - Wow! Fifty pounds down! 🎉 That is so impressive! 🎉 Feeling well and being healthier are such great rewards!

@TeresaW1020 - Brilliant, getting a loss even with the baby shower over the weekend!

@Jactop - Thanks for sharing about the Guiltless Gummies! They look like something my husband might like, so I may be making him a batch.
    The inspiration is mutual. Your workouts always impress me!

@Barbonica - Wow! You took off like a rocket this week! So glad for you!
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: Scotty
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 206
    Today's Weight: 205.6

Weekly Challenge: I need to work on 3, 4, and 5 the most. I'm going to start intermittent fasting every other day. I've tried multiple days in a row before, and always ended up binging on sugar and junk food. I'm also going to wake up earlier and run on days I eat breakfast. Gonna focus on that for the next two weeks and go from there.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Hi my name is Mike. I have been doing this challenge for awhile and hit my 50lbs loss this week. I am from St Albert Alberta. I am getting alot more active now and hope to be back workin to all my normal life. I have been having heath problems which I pray are behind me now and I am moving forward. I do alot of swimming for my exercise. I also am doing Keto and IF. Please ask me to be your friend if i happen to have missed you

Wow, 50 pounds down is amazing progress! Keep up the great work!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check-in: Made the mistake of sitting down with the container of frozen yogurt last night and overrate. My head is back in the game today after a weekend of splurges. I plan to do some stretching and my strengthening exercises from physical therapy to strengthen my core, plus spend some time on the recumbent bike.

Have a great day everyone!
  • tess5036
    Options

Yayyyyyyyy, 50lbs, fantastic!!!!!
  • tess5036
    Options
    I love this team, so glad @AustinRuadhain is a motivator, can't think of anyone more suitable to take over from @UTMom81

To all our new and existing members with a Fitbit

Did you know we have a very active Fitbit stepping group with lots of regular challenges. If you are not already a member and would like to join, just add me as a friend on Fitbit and I'll hook you up with everyone else 😁

If you are in the group, and a challenge gets filled, let me know, I'll set up another :)

https://www.fitbit.com/user/53Q6MJ

I love fitbit challenges. I tried to add you to join the challenges. If it didn't work will you please add me.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/54LP6M

I'll add you as soon as I'm home, will be great to have you aboard 😁

@kdv12 I haven't forgotten you, I seem to be having a few problems with Fitbit ATM, I'm sure it's temporary
  • tess5036
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Calories and carbs; both way under
    Water; over
    Exercise; 2 hours spin, time trial ready on treadmill to test time for weekend, bit or rowing and some weights.
    Tomorrow; less as I have to bring it down before weekend
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    Introduction
    I'm Marki, and I'm from Oklahoma. I work in higher education assessment after teaching higher ed ESL for 111.5 years. I'm new to Mission Slimpossibles and F2F this month. I came back to MFP last month after I stepped on the scale, and it read 341 pounds. That was my line in the sand. I said this far and no further. I decided then and there that I had to make a change. That was May 5.

Since then, I've made several changes: I eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. I'm even trying new ones; I have fish at least once a week, which is up from MAYBE once a year; I have eliminated soda and replaced it with water, unsweetened tea, and Crystal Light; I have reduced starches down to the occasional breading on something or a small amount of pasta or rice.

For exercise, I'm pretty much limited to swimming because I have a degenerative joint disease, and I'm trying to hold off a hip replacement and a spinal fusion. Losing weight will help on both of those fronts.

Last month, I lost 13.4 pounds. I'm really looking forward to another successful month and hope to get to know you all better. :smile:

So inspiring! I love the changes you have made so far - two thumbs up!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 208
    Today's Weight: 204 :):):)

Awesome!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Brilliant loss @Jactop ! You must be thrilled!

I am!!! My weight rarely budges regardless of what I eat or how much I exercise. I think it's a combo of avoiding some recently discovered allergens and a fondness for guiltess gummies

I am finding the same thing too! It can get kind of frustrating but I am starting to accept it as life right now. It would be nice to see even a little drop regularly but not so far. It gives me comfort that I know someone else in the same situation.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 213.2
    Todays Weight: 212.6

Not bad considering what I ate at the baby shower! :p

I'm going to switch my weigh in day to Wednesday after today. Can someone in charge of the spreadsheet make the needed change? Thanks!! <3

Nice job!
  • Kres567
    Options

Congrats on your milestone!!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Off to a great start Mission Slimpossibles!!! Go team go!
This discussion has been closed.