Options
    AmyRobF
    PW 212
    CW 212

I apologize for not posting yesterday!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    @jugar Sorry, I thought I'd switched to Saturday! My bad I should've checked. ;_;
    Can I switch it now please?

Username: Terytha
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday (?)
    PW: 246.2
    CW: 244.6

I am happily on track for June's mini-goal of going under 240.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    @AmyRobF - no worries! Gotcha...

@terytha - I will switch you right away. I may have forgotten - so we'll share the bad, ok?? And well done on your mini-goal! You WILL make it.

@Connie7355 - hope you have a great trip! I have put you in for an EXC for next Friday, and will just record the same weight as this week. You are planning well, and we all wish you success!

@cory17 - do not panic, even if you did not have a great week for weight loss. Keep on keeping on!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    j53butdzva4s.png

Is anyone interested in joining a challenge with the Workout Warriors? Just the two teams, head to head WOW vs WAW.

The moderators have been challenging each other for a couple of weeks now using a simple points system. It's easy, fun, and kicks our butts. @Navydaddjtc decided to run it as an internal challenge for his team, and I thought it might interest our team too.

Every day you get points for five things:
    1. FOOD - sticking to your food plan (30 points - divided into 3 meals of 10, or meals plus snack at 6 points each)
    2. EXERCISE - 15 points per 30 minutes of intentional, hopefully intense exercise
    3. WATER - drinking up the amount of water you set yourself (10 points)
    4. GOOD HABIT - choose a habit you want to develop. Give yourself 10 points for each day you do it.
    5. BAD HABIT - choose a habit you want to LOSE. Give yourself 10 points for each day you DON'T do it.

That's it - let me know if you are interested in trying this for a week, and maybe longer if we like it. It just means everyone who plays reports their points each day.

If all that reporting is not your idea of fun, we'll skip it!

You know I’m in!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Oh, I want to mention that tonight is our 8th anniversary dinner! I do not feel like I've been married 8 years. And we've been together for 14 years, sheesh.

We're going to a Japanese BBQ where I plan to eat until I get meat sweats. So possibly my next weigh in will not be as good. =P

But that's OK.

It's all about balance! :) Happy anniversary (I know it goes so fast - 30 for me this year and that doesn't feel possible), and enjoy your meal!
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    j53butdzva4s.png

Is anyone interested in joining a challenge with the Workout Warriors? Just the two teams, head to head WOW vs WAW.

The moderators have been challenging each other for a couple of weeks now using a simple points system. It's easy, fun, and kicks our butts. @Navydaddjtc decided to run it as an internal challenge for his team, and I thought it might interest our team too.

1. FOOD - sticking to your food plan (30 points - divided into 3 meals of 10, or meals plus snack at 6 points each)
    2. EXERCISE - 15 points per 30 minutes of intentional, hopefully intense exercise
    4. GOOD HABIT - choose a habit you want to develop. Give yourself 10 points for each day you do it.
    5. BAD HABIT - choose a habit you want to LOSE. Give yourself 10 points for each day you DON'T do it.

That's it - let me know if you are interested in trying this for a week, and maybe longer if we like it. It just means everyone who plays reports their points each day.

You know I’m in!

I like this one. So count me in as well!
  • jugar
    Options
    j53butdzva4s.png

You know I’m in!

Cool!! Send me your email address, and I'll invite you to be able to use the spreadsheet. It's easy to do, and you can also fill in your habits and goals, and update as you go. If you'd rather I kept the score for you, let me know!
  • jugar
    Options
    Last call!

@allieelliott17
    @bfitb440n2022
    @evangsimmons170

Hope you have time to get that weigh-in done! Thanks - and steps if you count them as well. Tally ho!
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    j53butdzva4s.png

You know I’m in!

Cool!! Send me your email address, and I'll invite you to be able to use the spreadsheet. It's easy to do, and you can also fill in your habits and goals, and update as you go. If you'd rather I kept the score for you, let me know!

Ok I’ll message it to you!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    HOUSEKEEPING! (dontcha love it?)

Overdue weigh-ins from Friday:
    @AmyRobF
    @Kittu125
    @Terytha

DUE TODAY:
    @allieelliott17
    @bfitb440n2022
    @evangsimmons170

Everyone else is IN. Thanks :smiley:

STEPS -
    Don't forget that our weeks run SUNDAY through SATURDAY. So this week is June 2 - 8. As soon as you are ready to drop into bed tonight, send in your week's numbers through the end of the day and the tallies can happen right away!

@jugar
    CW- 179.8

Some loss but it was going up and down while week. Happy to see some loss even a little.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    czb5nwb7e9b2.png
    WE ARE THE WARRIORS
    GET READY FOR WAR

03wgsfh37ur4.png
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    There’s a fly buzzing around our chat room talking smack! I dunno bout all that. (Looks around for fly swatter) we need more people for our challenge.
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sunday 17980
    Monday 19788
    Tuesday 17002
    Wednesday 17717
    Thursday 18611
    Friday 21642
    Saturday 14797
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    So sorry for the delay. It's been a very busy weekend for me. It's 4:12 am as I'm typing this, and I've been up all night writing a novel excerpt for a church project coming up next month. I'm so excited! Anyway, here are my steps for the week:

mws0b7thmar7.png
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    WEIGH-IN:

User = @evangsimmons170
    Week = 1
    Weigh-in Day = Saturday (6/8/19)
    Previous Weight = 339
    Current Weight = 349.6

No, that is not a daggone typo!!! I've been doing strength training several days this week, plus I've got major fluid retention going on yet again. I forgot to take my BP meds Friday; then I realized yesterday that I left them at work, so I didn't get them until late yesterday afternoon. (Two of my meds are diuretics.) And I've been drinking lots of water to get this fluid moving but uggggg....who in the world gains 11 pounds in 1 week? Sad thing about it is this has happened before. Sigh.

Me! A couple weeks ago I gained 10 lbs and I still haven’t lost them. Not even half way there!! Don’t worry it will come off even if it’s slowly.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Steps:

Sat - 7,817
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Connie7355 wrote: »
    @jugar thanks!! I am going on vacation Monday for a week and won’t have a scale so will probably just use that same number on Friday. I’m really worried about getting off track but I’m planning on getting lots of steps in. Hope everyone has a great week!!

Have a wonderful trip Connie. You’ve got this.
This discussion has been closed.