MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I'm the other Captain for the Workout Warriors. I just wanted to pop in and remind you about the week 2 challenge. Click on the link below to check it out!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10748643/week-2-group-challenge-beat-your-best#latest
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 120 aqua size
    Water 95oz
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Calories: a little under, all yummy, all good choices, all measured and logged
    Water: over
    Exercise: outdoor walk (51 min) + martial arts practice at home

Wednesday Goals
    Food on plan, measured & logged
    Martial arts class + martial arts practice at home
    Challenge: Martial arts forms practice - at least 15 minutes
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Week 3
    Wednesday
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 06/12
    Track: No
    Calories: No (over)
    Exercise: Yes (walking 60 min.)
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Sorry I was MIA last week. I was on vacation. Had a great time with the family.
    My goal is to get back on track. I'll track my calories, water and make better food choices.
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!

Yesterday was pretty good, under on calories, okay on water, exercise 14755 steps.

I'm definitely going to be over today as I've already had a chocolate splurge and probably won't burn it off - treats bought for me after going to the docs. I'm okay, but as we suspected there's a reason I'm not shrinking any more! It's not a baby, more of a... tumour... but worry not, probably an extremely common fibroid thing and they are totally benign. Just making sure it's not going to cause me any problems, check the size etc, so a few concerned days ahead. Thank you to the lady who stood up for me on the Tube, thinking I was pregnant on Saturday, making me face up to the fact that yep, it was getting pretty obvious. Thought I was going crazy! But nope, doc tapped my belly like the underside of a loaf of bread and I sound done.

I hope you all don't mind, but this splurge might be a 2-day thing. It is a little "wow".

Anyway, excuse for not doing the ab crunches for a bit... :o
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 212.6
    Todays Weight: 210.0

Wahhhhooooo!! B):)
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 40 minutes on the treadmill

I spent a great part of my day meal planning and making a shopping list. I've decided to go low carb for the foreseeable future and see if I can get my weight moving downward faster than a snail's pace. I'm sick of it!! Watching all these videos from the Sugar Summit have been very motivating. :)

Hope your low carb challenge helps with the weight loss
  • apple852hk
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    Tuesday Check in
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Exercise: did yesterday still have to do today but plan on floor exercises and biking

Not much is new. My weight is back to where it was before I went out-of-town weekend before last. I went grocery shopping and stocked up on a lot of veggies, some of which I've never cooked with before. I love having a fridge full of fruits and veggies, love all that color! It's 103 today, I think my radishes may not make it, but tomatoes and herbs are doing great. I'm changing my hair color (just dark brown to light brown) later this week along with getting it cut. Hope it turns out ok! Alright, enough procrastinating, time to work out! Have a great day everyone!

Good job getting so much vegetables in your supermarket shop. What new veggies to you did you buy? I'm intrigued how you are going to cook with it. Good luck!
  • apple852hk
    Options

Wow...great weight loss
  • apple852hk
    Options
    Hey everybody!

Yesterday was pretty good, under on calories, okay on water, exercise 14755 steps.

I'm definitely going to be over today as I've already had a chocolate splurge and probably won't burn it off - treats bought for me after going to the docs. I'm okay, but as we suspected there's a reason I'm not shrinking any more! It's not a baby, more of a... tumour... but worry not, probably an extremely common fibroid thing and they are totally benign. Just making sure it's not going to cause me any problems, check the size etc, so a few concerned days ahead. Thank you to the lady who stood up for me on the Tube, thinking I was pregnant on Saturday, making me face up to the fact that yep, it was getting pretty obvious. Thought I was going crazy! But nope, doc tapped my belly like the underside of a loaf of bread and I sound done.

I hope you all don't mind, but this splurge might be a 2-day thing. It is a little "wow".

Hope the next few days of concern go okay. Treat yourself this time of uncertainty. Good luck
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited June 2019
    Options

Woohoo! Brilliant weigh-in! So delighted for you!

• AustinRuadhain
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Exercise: did yesterday still have to do today but plan on floor exercises and biking

Not much is new. My weight is back to where it was before I went out-of-town weekend before last. I went grocery shopping and stocked up on a lot of veggies, some of which I've never cooked with before. I love having a fridge full of fruits and veggies, love all that color! It's 103 today, I think my radishes may not make it, but tomatoes and herbs are doing great. I'm changing my hair color (just dark brown to light brown) later this week along with getting it cut. Hope it turns out ok! Alright, enough procrastinating, time to work out! Have a great day everyone!

Hurray to getting back down to your pre-splurge weight! Enjoy the new hair color! 👱‍♀️
    Have fun shopping for new recipes for those fruits and veggies! 🍒 🍆 🥑 🌶️ 🍐
    (For me, looking for recipes is super fun! 📚)
    I hope the floor exercises and biking went well!

• AustinRuadhain
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hey everybody!

Oh, my. I am glad to hear this is probably a benign thing, but oh, still so scary. Take care of yourself. We'll be thinking of you as you navigate getting this sorted out. 👐 💐🐻

• AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 06/12
    Track: No
    Calories: No (over)
    Exercise: Yes (walking 60 min.)
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Sorry I was MIA last week. I was on vacation. Had a great time with the family.
    My goal is to get back on track. I'll track my calories, water and make better food choices.

Welcome back from vacation! 🎉🎉
    So glad it was a great one! I love your plan! Tracking and improving food choices (no need to be perfect -- just better) - so smart!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Week 3
    Wednesday

Congratulations on the great weigh-in! 🎉🎉🎉
    I hope you are delighted!

• AustinRuadhain
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 120 aqua size
    Water 95oz

Another great day! You are so consistent in your efforts. It's really impressive! 💪💪💪
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,618 Member
    Options
    apple852hk wrote: »
    Tuesday Check in

Good job getting so much vegetables in your supermarket shop. What new veggies to you did you buy? I'm intrigued how you are going to cook with it. Good luck!

I have two I've had before and liked, but have never cooked with: spaghetti squash and fennel. I've used fennel in salads but want to try roasting it. I also stir fried bok choy and haven't made it for quite some time, which I got in an Imperfect produce box (along with the cutest mini cucumbers). Yesterday i decided to try something completely new and bought a rutabaga. After reading about it I wish I'd gone with something else! I think I have a produce problem!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,618 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Monday...

What a great day I had! I didn’t allow my stress to undermine my efforts and it felt fabulous to be in control. I want to remember that next time I want to stress eat.

My calories were great, I even had rollover points which rarely happens. Water intake was good and I tracked everything. Movement was lacking but I am proud of the other work I did. It’s a good start!

Goals for today. Repeat repeat repeat.

Thank you @Kres567 and @AustinRuadhain for your words of encouragement.

Sounds like a great day, way to go!
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hey everybody!

I thoroughly enjoy your posts. I think I have said this before that you should be a writer if you aren’t already. I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate medical problems. Give yourself a break and enjoy that chocolate! I wish you well moving forward and a speedy road to recovery.
    Checking in for Monday...

Sounds like a great day, way to go!

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.