Synching

1235»

Replies

• eliciab7
    eliciab7 Posts: 2 Member
    They now say you have to relink as the token is outdated... It also works for me but only for today... I guess it's better than nothing.
  • naka21
    naka21 Posts: 3 Member
    Yup....I finally found the article (pushed to the end of the list) and it says that relinking will start the synching, but the past week (when it wasn't synching) is lost.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    naka21 wrote: »
    Yup....I finally found the article (pushed to the end of the list) and it says that relinking will start the synching, but the past week (when it wasn't synching) is lost.

Yup I lost my weeks data too...but it's all syncing fine now.
  • cpudish
    cpudish Posts: 2 Member
    Finally gave in and disconnected/reconnected my Fitbit account. Starting syncing right away. I wish I would have done this last week. Due to poor customer service I would not even consider paying for the premium MFP account.
  • severm007
    severm007 Posts: 1 Member
    Once I disconnected and reconnected my Fitbit account, I still needed to add an exercise everyday to get the Fitbit data syncing again. I added a small exercise, like 1 minute aerobics, and that fixed all of the issues with syncing previous data between June 3rd and now
  • tracysop1
    tracysop1 Posts: 1 Member
    I disconnected and reconnected. Still no syncing with my Fitbit.
  • splodeee
    splodeee Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2019
    severm007 wrote: »
    Once I disconnected and reconnected my Fitbit account, I still needed to add an exercise everyday to get the Fitbit data syncing again. I added a small exercise, like 1 minute aerobics, and that fixed all of the issues with syncing previous data between June 3rd and now

This was exactly what I had to do to get it to sync, though my previous data is lost. Hopefully it'll sync now with no issues, thanks for the hint!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    I gave in and disconnected and reconnected, it started synching straight away. However, lost the last 10 days of data.
  • stephtra49
    stephtra49 Posts: 168 Member
    I’m still unable to synchronize my Fitbit! I’m getting upset about this. Does IT have any ideas on when it will be fixed.
  • norber1676
    norber1676 Posts: 2 Member
    I am having trouble with sync too. My yesterday´s fitbit info was registered in mfp, but todays hasnt. Ive tried disconnect and reconnect but that hasnt fixed the problem. Anyone having problems with this today?
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Yes it has been about a week now and no sync. I’m not sure what to do.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Mine hasn't synched since I started this thread :s I just decided to download the Pacer app and use that, only problem is that it kills my phone battery fast!
  • norber1676
    norber1676 Posts: 2 Member
    still having issues when sync, sometimes it works others doesnt