Is this group still alive?

Options
Anyone still visiting this group? I started at 365, now down to 289. Still working on it.

Replies

• Plump_Kiwi
    Plump_Kiwi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Brand spanking new and looking for some friends! Would love to support other people as we embark on our journeys. Hopefully there are still active people here lol. Anyone feel free to add me
  • TubbyYO
    TubbyYO Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done texaskevin Ive just joined the group... fed up with losing 10kg then regaining 10kg (sometimes with a bit extra) present weight 309lbs ... think I need to be in touch with people who know it isnt easy!!
  • LCW_731
    LCW_731 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just joined. Hope this is still at least semi-active. started at 419 last July, Currently 357, goal is 250. I've been sorta stuck since January,, not gaining, not losing, just sorta maintaining. Time to get in gear and shoot for the next 25.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I run a group that does a daily ten point challenge if any of you are interested and needing motivation.....

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/126334-ten-point-challenge

There was no May challenge because I have been really sick the last few weeks but plan to start a "June"challenge Monday (a bit early, but don't want to wait).....if you think it might help, check it out!
  • heatcalvert
    heatcalvert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm just joining this group. @LCW_731, @TubbyYO, @Plump_Kiwi @texaskevin

I've been logging food for about a two weeks consistantly...so there's that. But it is time to take some additional steps. My current weight is 380. Feel free to add me, or just chat more here.
  • NotAsThick
    NotAsThick Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Still here. :smile:
  • carrieann8
    carrieann8 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm back... Another year where the school year ruined my diet. But its summer and I'm trying again....
  • LCW_731
    LCW_731 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Quick Up date. Shortly after the first of the year everything stopped. I wasn't loosing any weight and thank god I wasn't gaining weight (well maybe a few pounds). Through most of the year my wife was preparing to do Gastric Sleeve Surgery (and it still a possibility for me). In July she had to start on her prep diet for the procedure in August. At about the same time I was getting mad at myself got not loosing and even gaining a little weight. So as a way of supporting my wife i jumped bay on my nutrition plan whole hog. When i leveled off I had lost about 50 pounds. I started at 418. Since re-applying my self I have dropped another 20, and am now below the weight i was when we moved to Fort Worth in 2011. My goal is to get back to 250(ish) so i still have a way to go, but at least i'm back at it again.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    carrieann8 wrote: »
    Well, I'm back... Another year where the school year ruined my diet. But its summer and I'm trying again....

How does the school year ruin your diet?
    I have a friend that is a teacher and she finds the other way around. When school is in, she is on a good schedule and routine. In the summer, she sleeps in, skips workouts and eats more.