6/18 = 5,251
    6/19 = 3,885
    6/20 = 6,902
    6/21 = 6,166
    6/22 = 4,485
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Group Challenge has been posted...please find the link and go support the challenge please...here's a copy, but please respond in the Group Challenge Week 3 chat thread.

________
    I've been a part of the Trimstones Team for quite some time now and in all my time here, I'm surprised at the lack of posts and replies on a daily basis. Yes, there are a few who will post on occasion, but watching the feed daily, there's just not much activity outside of posting weights/steps. It's kinda become a pet peeve, so help me out this week!!

I'm challenging each of you to make five postings a day in the June Team Chatroom! Start a topic...ask a question...reply to someone else's post, but see if you can post five times a day, EVERY DAY this week, starting tomorrow, Sunday, 6/23 through Saturday, 6/29.

I'm hoping it will start a trend. We all need a little support and you never know how your comment or question will help boost someone else.

Good luck!!
    Jessica, Captain, Trimstones
    cc: @mulecanter

Guilty. I always feel stupid posting things, for will anyone really care? I also feel weird responding, I don't want to offend or upset anyone. I like the easy response buttons on the bottom.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Come on steppers...fill me in @DreaRN15 @rosetigger @schlerin @Fattleass @jlrush2312 @angmarie28 ...ya'll must be out walking today!! Great idea!! :blush:

I was out all day. Went to a big garage sale, went to a few stores to get some new clothes. I dont have a lot of clothes, so since I had a little extra, I bought a shirt, a pair of pants, and some new s ribs since I'm working my 2nd job in an assisted living home more.

@angmarie28 I'm a little jealous...I had a very busy piano day on Saturday with a few extra makeup lessons due to some storm cancellations this past week, so I didn't get much "me" time. You also reminded me how much fun garage sales can be because you never know what "treasures" you'll find. I've gotta try sometime soon to get to a few of them! Thanks for the good idea! It takes a special person to work in a caring field...you must have a big heart! Thank you for taking care of the elderly...so many people just overlook them...it's a challenging job I know...I cared for my mom the last 16 years of her life and while I wouldn't trade that time for anything as I miss her every day, it was NOT easy...she had dementia...I'm sure you see that daily. Enjoy your Sunday!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Good Sunday Morning Ya'll:
    I don't know about you guys, but this week was extra busy for me and I was exhausted at the end of it. I was so tired Friday night that I came home and went straight to bed...didn't even eat dinner! I am forcing myself to rest today, although I do have a few loads of laundry in my future. I hope you're out enjoying the day. I'm not leaving my house today...have another busy week ahead and I'm trying to stockpile some energy. Wish that really worked that way!! JK
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Pop Question: What's one dish or meal that you haven't had in a while that you have planned for this coming week? Why is it one of your favorites? I'm planning something new this week...I'm going to fix chicken burgers, using ground chicken and flavoring it with onion and garlic powder...
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    20th/6 - 10.378
    21st - 10.680
    22nd - 8.840
    23rd - 7.258
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    miz_ppyn
    weigh in sunday
    pw 368.6
    cw 368
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Mistyped the week number...the Group Challenge is in the Week 4 Group Challenge thread and you can reply there or in here (June Trimstones Chatroom) thread...the whole idea is just to get all of us sharing and supporting with replies...thanks! JK
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    miz_ppyn wrote: »
    miz_ppyn
    weigh in sunday
    pw 368.6
    cw 368

@miz_ppyn

Even the little losses count, right?!! Still we want to beat the scale when we see it...at least I do. Perhaps share a little bit about the nutrition plan you're following and your exercise routine, and I'm sure you'll get some suggestions you can try, if you're open to that. Kudos on your patience and great loss this week!!! Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    schlerin wrote: »
    Sunday
    Week 4
    PW: 200.6
    CW: 199.8

Back to Onederland!! WTG! JK
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Third place for the team this week, I'll take it! How's the summer going (technically two days in)? I'm swimming alot, I must say that the waterproof mp3 player is a Godsend. I'm hoping the upperbody part of the exercise is "toning" the muscles but it's really hard to notice any changes on yourself. Those before/after pics are really the best way to measure body shape changes. The mirror lies as we all know.

I like Jessica's challenge to recharge the team thread. I mean, how much of my daily drivel can you all take anyway?? B)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Third place for the team this week, I'll take it! How's the summer going (technically two days in)? I'm swimming alot, I must say that the waterproof mp3 player is a Godsend. I'm hoping the upperbody part of the exercise is "toning" the muscles but it's really hard to notice any changes on yourself. Those before/after pics are really the best way to measure body shape changes. The mirror lies as we all know.

I like Jessica's challenge to recharge the team thread. I mean, how much of my daily drivel can you all take anyway?? B)

I noticed you were doing a lot of swimming...one of the best two exercise forms according to my surgeon...I used to take water aerobics but haven't in a few years. I'm just walking now, well and the occasional step aerobics. Hope it brings you the results you're wanting. I didn't even know waterproof mp3 players were a thing?! Learn something new every day...that would be nice.

Hope you have a great week...I'm trying hard to stick to my plan...food commercials suck, just my ten cents' worth...
    Jessica
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    rosetigger wrote: »
    Steps
    6/13 6,451
    6/14 8669
    6/15 7998
    6/16 6443
    6/17 7859
    6/18 6868
    6/19 10778
    6/20 8142
    6/21 7454
    Sorry I've been so busy. My life just keeps flying by.

@rosetigger Please check your numbers against the chart...your dates are off and I can't seem to match it up...I'll wait until I hear back from you...let me know ASAP. Jessica

@jessicakrall8
    I looked at the spreadsheet.

The 11th should be 10,630 then move them all over one. Then they are all correct.
    6/22 - 7470
  • rosetigger
    Options
    Week 3 Group Challenge has been posted...please find the link and go support the challenge please...here's a copy, but please respond in the Group Challenge Week 3 chat thread.

________
    I've been a part of the Trimstones Team for quite some time now and in all my time here, I'm surprised at the lack of posts and replies on a daily basis. Yes, there are a few who will post on occasion, but watching the feed daily, there's just not much activity outside of posting weights/steps. It's kinda become a pet peeve, so help me out this week!!

I'm challenging each of you to make five postings a day in the June Team Chatroom! Start a topic...ask a question...reply to someone else's post, but see if you can post five times a day, EVERY DAY this week, starting tomorrow, Sunday, 6/23 through Saturday, 6/29.

I'm hoping it will start a trend. We all need a little support and you never know how your comment or question will help boost someone else.

Good luck!!
    Jessica, Captain, Trimstones
    cc: @mulecanter

I started this group after I was in a different group in this community. I was active on the last one but when I came to this group I was also disappointed in the way no one posted or responded to posts. I then started to do the same thing and I joined a different group as well to keep me motivated. I almost dropped this group, but had hope it would change. I will not have time to post 5 times a day but I will accept a challenge of 1 post daily, more if I have time. Thank you @jessicakrall8 for giving this group the kick in the butt they needed.
  • rosetigger
    Options
    This is one of my biggest excuses. I can't do this, I can't do that.
    This quote reminds me of what I can do.

9hd47xtojo5r.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @rosetigger I did what you said and changed the 11th, then scooted everything over one...you gave me the figure for the 22nd, but now that everything shifted left, the 21st is now empty. Please check each figure again from the 11st to present and let me know what goes on the 21st. Thanks! JK
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @rosetigger I think I figured it out...apologies for the back and forth...perhaps update me every few days and that will simplify things...AHHHhhhhh! I feel better now! :smile:
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/21 20,554
    6/22 13,912
This discussion has been closed.