Week: 4
    Weigh in day: thursday
    PW: 206.5
    CW: 206
    Steps:
    Friday 26th June - 12.585
    Thursday 27th June - 9.996
    Wednesday 28th - 12.594

@MARNIsw I know you're probably testing my ability to pay attention, but your days of the week and days of the month are in opposite order. Please check the chart for June and send me a private message with any corrections needed. I went with the days of month being correct. Previously your 26th figure was much less, so I'm not sure but perhaps after you reported, you walked about 2500 more steps. Just check everything and let me know. Thanks Jess
  • jlrush2312
    jlrush2312 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Steps;
    6/27 - 4764
  • jlrush2312
    jlrush2312 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    jlrush2312 wrote: »
    Steps:
    6/27 - 5046

I'm assuming your steps here are for yesterday, the 26th? Please advise.

Yeah, sorry
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Steps

6/25 - 11,718
    6/26 - 5,397
    6/27 - 7,803

• rosetigger
    Options
    Friday
    Week 4
    PW 187.8
    CW 189.6
    To many goodies this week.
  • rosetigger
    Options
    I had a good day. Smoothie for breakfast, Summer fresh salad and an orange for lunch. Salad for dinner.
    ky4u431dl8x2.png
    . Work was slow so I was able to catch up on my monthly Accounting stuff that I was far behind on. I also went to my dad's house house at lunch. My dad is in a wheel chair and he is getting a demo on a collapsible electric wheel chair. I closes up like a stroller. It's pretty cool. I think he will buy it.
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 4
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 195.8
    Current weight: 192.8

Still working on losing what I regained this month but very glad to see the numbers go down again. I’m feeling stronger in terms of my urges to overeat but I know I’m still facing challenges there especially with Summer socializing ramping up and a lot of it involving food and alcohol! The social eating and drinking is something I think I could indulge in moderately and still lose weight but the risk for me is that these are triggers that often send me on a binge.

@jessicakrall8 you mentioned the struggle with your eating habits and how it would never stop (something about always eating like a fat person?) and I totally get you there! Food is very addictive especially processed / fast food. The more we stay away from that crap the stronger we will feel but it’s a slippery slope! Just a few bites of something deep fried and I swear my mind is like F it all let’s go on a bender! Ice cream sundays and pizza and bread baby!!! 🍨 🍕 😅🤪🥳
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I took the day off work to make this weekend extra long (we get Monday off for 🇨🇦 day). I took Molly to North Vancouver for a rainy hike. It was just what the doctor ordered to be out in nature and being active surrounded by beauty. Stress buster 💯! Hope you all have a great weekend!

ec53cpqw0pbp.jpeg
    ol2ro7vogz2h.jpeg
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 281.4
    CW 282

I'm ok with that! End of the month is always bad for me, work wise, so I'm always stressed out which means I eat more. Now I just need to get this swelling under control. I discovered that dandelion root is supposed to be a natural diuretic so I'm going to try it out and see how it goes.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/28 - 3150
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    @Lemnakimberley @jenready @wilsonkellies @rach9898 Missing your week 4 weights which need to be recorded today...these also become your starting weights for the July chart, so if you could get them in soon, I'd greatly appreciate it!!! Happy Caturday! jxv4otbb2clz.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Now taking participants for our Steppers Team for the month of July! Previously we capped it at ten members, but I'm opening it up to anyone who wants to join. Our number of Trimstones has increased to nearly 30, so why not up our Step team as well! Send me a message and include your favorite place to walk to get on the team for July! Need to hear from you this weekend as we get started!

Step team top three winners for the month will be announced as soon as everyone updates me for week 4 (HINT, HINT!!!!) Step it up people, STEP IT UP!! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @mulecanter Enjoying very much the misadventures of your adorable pooch!!! Give that baby some pie...just don't let wifey catch you! :smile: He's SO cute!! Keep sharing...I adore everyone's pet pics!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @mulecanter Love the story. I'm rooting for the dog! Maybe the solution for him is to stay away from that stuff that comes in the 50 lb bags and stick with licking plates and looking cute and sharing with the great ape-like creature! Perhaps he could make it a win-win situation!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @bsgraham10 Congrats on the 3 week streak!
This discussion has been closed.