TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I'm going to need to chat with you about prices for bribing the scale. I guess I should be more realistic when aiming for a .5 pound loss per week that the numbers will be up and down and the loss will mostly show in the trend. I know that is the right rate of loss, since I have only 5 pounds to go, but I do find it frustratingly slow! I am tempted by the quick fix of bribing the scale! :D:D:D
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    The fridge is fixed....but I think the repairman jinxed my washing machine which stopped working the moment he left the door! I would be really suspicious, except he doesn't repair washing machines (just fridges and stoves) so there would be no personal gain for him! Of course, he could be in cahoots with other repair guys so as to avoid suspicion!
  • kmfeig87
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Steps

6/28 14,890
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Week 4
    Previous 225.0
    Current 224.4
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/28 12,484
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    It's ok, none of you can keep up with me, I understand your reluctance...I pretty much rule at this walking thing...I'm sorry I'm so intimidating! Come on, take a chance...the only thing ya got to lose is a few more inches, a few more pounds, a little humiliation when I kick your booty...just kidding, but would love it if you'd challenge me a little and join the steppers!! :smiley: IM me your favorite place to walk to get on the team...only two so far!!
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I am already on my fitness pal with you. I cannot add you to challenges though. I'm not sure why. I can accept when you challenge me. You are also 22 hours ahead of my time as per Fitbit so I lose out on that many hours of steps. Curious where you live?
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    It's been a long day of walking dogs, cleaning and talking to neighbors. I finally cleaned the inside of my van. I have a torn shoulder cuff so this wasn't that easy. I'm glad it's finally done. I made pickled eggs and did some gardening. I'm tired now. I need to rest, but what's for dinner?
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    rosetigger wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 I am already on my fitness pal with you. I cannot add you to challenges though. I'm not sure why. I can accept when you challenge me. You are also 22 hours ahead of my time as per Fitbit so I lose out on that many hours of steps. Curious where you live?

I'm in coastal Virginia, USA...where are you? Not sure why you can't add me to challenges...I get them from others all the time...that is strange...
    Jessica
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    miz_ppyn
    weigh in sun
    pw 368
    cw 365.9

So how do i enter these step challenges? im not a walker but i guess every little step counts right🙂

July must be a better month to up the ante.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK 4 STATS ARE IN THE BOOKS
    HERE WE GO
    wo0asv7m3vhw.png

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 31.3LBS OR 0.12%!!

THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Workout Warriors 0.39%
    INDIVIDUAL % COLEEN312 3.21%
    TEAM LBS LOST Workout Warriors 18.3
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST LOVEBYDRAUG89 5.6

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Workout Warriors 0.39%
    2nd Shrinking Assets 0.31%
    3rd WaistAways 0.21%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Workout Warriors 18.3
    2nd Shrinking Assets 13.2
    3rd WaistAways 8.6

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st COLEEN312 3.21%
    2nd KX7003 2.53%
    3rd LOVEBYDRAUG89 2.30%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st LOVEBYDRAUG89 5.6
    2nd COLEEN312 4.7
    2ND CLAIRETOMKINSON 4.7
    3rd. KX7003 3.2

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    Abowersgirl
    CLAIRETOMKINSON
    getfitgal123
    luciicul
    SARAMAKINGCHANGES
    KA97
    BUNIPHUPHU
    BARBONICA
    matthewsfive

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    THE MONTH OF JUNE STATS ARE IN THE BOOKS
    HERE WE GO

oucad8cvckp2.png

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 215.3 OR 0.61% .....!!

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Shrinking Assets 1.51%
    INDIVIDUAL % buniphuphu 7.94%
    TEAM LBS LOST Shrinking Assets 66.5
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST buniphuphu 26.0

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 1.51%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 1.31%
    3rd WaistAways 1.05%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Shrinking Assets 66.5
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 52.4
    3rd WaistAways 43.6

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st buniphuphu 7.94%
    2nd coleen312 5.44%
    3rd kx7003 4.93%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st buniphuphu 26.0
    2nd MsKatz1966 10.6
    3rd. jlrush2312 10.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    MsKatz1966
    Moarrein luciicul
    jlrush2312
    CLAIRETOMKINSON
    matthewsfive
    katmary71
    kmfeig87
    Loriab901
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @schlerin @Fattleass I need you to send me your steps for the whole week TODAY please. Everyone else, check the June chart one last time and make sure all your steps are reported...I need everyone's stats from Saturday. Thanks to those who report every few days...it REALLY makes my job easier! Enjoy your Sunday!
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Could I please go back into stepping up for July 😊
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    miz_ppyn wrote: »
    miz_ppyn
    weigh in sun
    pw 368
    cw 365.9

So how do i enter these step challenges? im not a walker but i guess every little step counts right🙂

July must be a better month to up the ante.

Hi @miz_ppyn , I will add you to the steppers group for the month of July! Yes, every step counts. When I first started and bought myself a fitbit, under advice of my doctor because I had so much weight to lose (started at 380) and was recovering from surgery, I tried to do 2,000 steps a day (5x a wk)...then I moved to 3k, then 5k (6x a wk), 6k and now I'm at 7k a day (every day)! I discovered I'm a little too competitive, but I love challenging myself. Start small and make little mini goals to step it up a bit each week/month. You'll surprise yourself at what you can do. Remember too, that even if you're walking indoors, stepping in place, it counts. For newbies, I recommend doing a little at a time throughout the day, like 250 steps at a time each hour, etc. WELCOME! Good luck! OH, and I asked everyone to share their favorite place to walk...
    Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/29 - 1509

And I sent you the message for July's steppers @jessicakrall8
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Steps:
    6/24 = 3,092 Was at 6,000 by noon and system error. Had to reset to factory settings and lost it all.
    6/25 = 8,040
    6/26 = 1,358 Pool day at my sister's. Spent a good hour or so splashing around in the water and playing with the little one.
    6/27 = 12,622 Busy day at work.
    6/28 = 9,550 Should have lapped the house a few more times.
    6/29 = 4,819 Naps are good.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @schlerin @Fattleass I need you to send me your steps for the whole week TODAY please. Everyone else, check the June chart one last time and make sure all your steps are reported...I need everyone's stats from Saturday. Thanks to those who report every few days...it REALLY makes my job easier! Enjoy your Sunday!

Sorry, it's been a long week. Spent the day out with my mom and sister Wednesday and didn't get on here to post and Thursday the internet crashed, finally came back on last night but I was at sister-in-laws birthday get-together.

Favorite place to walk is through the parks around my house. A friend has a nice wooded path by her place that ends at a playground which is handy when we walk with the little one. Best place to rack up the steps is at work pacing the carpet in front of the self-checkout registers or shopping back items.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    schlerin wrote: »

Sorry, it's been a long week. Spent the day out with my mom and sister Wednesday and didn't get on here to post and Thursday the internet crashed, finally came back on last night but I was at sister-in-laws birthday get-together.

Favorite place to walk is through the parks around my house. A friend has a nice wooded path by her place that ends at a playground which is handy when we walk with the little one. Best place to rack up the steps is at work pacing the carpet in front of the self-checkout registers or shopping back items.

Hey there...I've put you in the Step team for July. I walk a lot at work too...it DOES rack up the steps. Also, I added your 6k to the 3092 for the day you had to reset to factory settings. Listed as 9092 for ya.

@schlerin Don't forget to post your weight...aren't you a Sunday person?
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JULY CHATROOM IS NOW OPEN!
This discussion has been closed.