New & looking for motivation buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• bunny3269
    bunny3269 Posts: 28 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I am 48 and peri-menopausal and need to lose 50 pounds too. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'd love friends!
  • booksnbrains
    booksnbrains Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I’m 40 and am trying to re-lose 25 pounds. I live with my three kids and husband in OR. I have summers (mostly) off from work so am trying to get my good eating and exercise habits back. In place before we all go back to school. I’d love some likeminded friends to help stay motivated and accountable!
  • StephanieBam
    StephanieBam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I’m 40 and am trying to re-lose 25 pounds. I live with my three kids and husband in OR. I have summers (mostly) off from work so am trying to get my good eating and exercise habits back. In place before we all go back to school. I’d love some likeminded friends to help stay motivated and accountable!

Hi Booksnbrains. I'm 40 and trying to lose 40 pounds (pre-baby / 7 years ago weight). Although I don't have the time to exercise (i.e. going at this from diet alone), I would love to be a motivation buddy. I've got two little kiddos and an all consuming job but figure that its finally time to take my body back. I'm on the opposite side of the country, in D.C.
  • jwice78
    jwice78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    New to MFP joined a few months but only started last two months looking for some support and motivation buddies welcome to add me =)
  • pamupadhaya
    pamupadhaya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back (again).....with a 30 pound weight gain from my lowest after RNY (lowest was 170. Today I was 209. Need friends to keep me focused and motivated that understand the struggle is real.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Hi. I will be 42 in August and have 2 kids boy 14 and girl 11. Been off and on here. Also doing WW. Currently have creeped back to 150 but normally bounce around 147. Would love to tighten up and get down to 140. Got a new fitbit versa which was my motivation to start using this site again along with the Fitbit app. More so focusing on this but will still log on WW. I try to jog 5km one day and walk 5km the next. Started doing the daily dose exercises off of the Fitbit coach. Hope everyone has a great day
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I'm back (again).....with a 30 pound weight gain from my lowest after RNY (lowest was 170. Today I was 209. Need friends to keep me focused and motivated that understand the struggle is real.

We can do this 🏃‍♀️
  • BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm at 45 days logging in. I'm addicted! Feel free to add me.
  • arizonero
    arizonero Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm there too. I'm on an 18 day streak with the app.
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents, new to this group, looking for more friends... Ok, keep being badass yall...