July 7 Sign In

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @terririchardson112 I like that new picture. I saw all 9 of your photos. You are doing great!! Congratulations. P.S. I hope you eventually do get that post from King William!!
  • Lliggy
    Lliggy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Pass today.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @scrapbookingtm Oh...how wonderful to have a fresh supply of cherries and the cherry raspberry dessert sounds divine!
    @MadDuck62 Yessiree...reporting in to this UAC forum is the impetus for keeping us all on track. Glad you are with us on this journey!
    @MadisonMolly2017 the description of your vacation venue with sunsets, seals, seagulls, beautiful trees and waves make me wish I was on vacation with you! Hope your are feeling well...and pleased to hear you are indulging in your art activities.
    @TerriRichardson112 I noticed that new picture in your profile, too. So very pleased to have you as a comrade in this forum.
    @RangerRickL Happy for you that you are finally enjoying some fair weather in your Chicago area! So nice that summer is here to enjoy for all of us in the northern hemisphere.
    @fatbambi2017 4 hours is a LOT of gardening...good for you as you accomplished a great deal. Last time I was out pulling weeds it was terribly hot and muggy, but our weather yesterday was just fabulous for the wedding we attended.
    @corriepelc Sorry you weren't feeling up to par. Feel better soon!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    @scrapbookingtm CHERRIES!! I love cherry season. The fact that it occurs at the same time as peach season makes this a great food season for me. Next to come ... tomatoes cresh off the vine!