Weigh In Mon 8th - Sun 14th July

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

and for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 201.9 lbs
    TW: 201.4 lbs
    Variance: 0.5 lbs

• tinkerbellang83
    Options
    SW (1st Dec 2016): 255.7lbs
    SW (1st Dec 2018): 229.3lbs
    GW: 195.0lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 241.4lbs
    TW: 240.8lbs
    Variance: -0.6lbs

Still going in the right direction :smile: trend is headed in the right direction and roughly on target. I have really knuckled down again the last couple of weeks and it's showing both on the scale and physically, I no longer feel like I am bulging out of my trousers and my energy levels are picking up.
  • eatingems
    eatingems Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    SW: 195lbs
    GW: 150lbs
    LW: 166.5lbs
    TW: 165.5lbs

-1lbs
  • rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    SW: 162 lbs
    GW: 112 lbs
    LW: 114.8 lbs
    TW: 114.4 lbs (- .4)

These last few pounds are just creeping. But it doesnt even matter. New lifestyle means I’ll get there and God Williing stick with it forever. Keep on going!
  • caninetrix
    caninetrix Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SW: 205.6 (7 March 2019)
    GW: 130
    LW: 184.6
    TW: 185.6 (+1....oops)
    OL: -20

Up 1 pound this week :| The last couple months I have been good about sticking with my food plan but lately I have given in when someone brings in food at work or ordering out. Not going to beat myself up too bad about it but I really need to get this out of my system. Today is meal prep day but was also going to be a gym day......but we had a skunk incident at my house last night and instead it's going to be dog bath, bedding washing and carpet cleaning day. Never a dull moment with these guys. :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited July 2019
    Options
    caninetrix wrote: »
    SW: 205.6 (7 March 2019)
    GW: 130
    LW: 184.6
    TW: 185.6 (+1....oops)
    OL: -20

Up 1 pound this week :| The last couple months I have been good about sticking with my food plan but lately I have given in when someone brings in food at work or ordering out. Not going to beat myself up too bad about it but I really need to get this out of my system. Today is meal prep day but was also going to be a gym day......but we had a skunk incident at my house last night and instead it's going to be dog bath, bedding washing and carpet cleaning day. Never a dull moment with these guys. :)

No point in beating yourself up, you have to find a way of fitting these things in now and again, you're probably not going to live the rest of your life without eating with work colleagues or ordering out/eating out, so finding a balance is important for maintaining.

No need to "get it out of your system" just plan it in occasionally so your lifestyle changes are sustainable.
This discussion has been closed.