Weigh In Mon 15th - Sun 21st July

tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

and for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• BeastModeBeauty87
    BeastModeBeauty87 Posts: 34 Member
    259.4 lbs
    .6 lbs down from last monday
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,161 Member
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 201.4 lbs
    TW: 201.3 lbs
    Variance: 0.1 lbs

Patience! Stick with the plan....
  • tinkerbellang83
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 201.4 lbs
    TW: 201.3 lbs
    Variance: 0.1 lbs

Patience! Stick with the plan....

Pace yourself, you've been doing fab :smile:
  • chris_in_cal
    If the .1 lbs variance was between 199.9 lbs. and 199.8 lbs. I'd feel a more content.
  • tinkerbellang83
    If the .1 lbs variance was between 199.9 lbs. and 199.8 lbs. I'd feel a more content.

Won't be long before it is!
  • tinkerbellang83
    SW (1st Dec 2016): 255.7lbs
    SW (1st Dec 2018): 229.3lbs
    GW: 195.0lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 240.8lbs
    TW: 242.6lbs
    Variance: +1.8lbs

PMS week, no great surprise, feel like a walking bubble.
  • eatingems
    eatingems Posts: 108 Member
    SW: 195lbs
    GW: 150lbs
    LW: 165.5lbs
    TW: 166lbs

+0.5lbs
    Knew a gain was coming this week, I was expecting more so can't complain :#
  • caninetrix
    caninetrix Posts: 26 Member
    SW: 205.6 (7 March 2019)
    GW: 130
    LW: 185.6
    TW: 185.0 (-0.6)
    OL: -20.6

I'm a little stuck at this weight but also know I haven't been trying as hard as I was a month or so ago. Yesterday I went to the gym and I was the ONLY ONE in the class. Just a tad bit intimidating, yikes! :o But instead of doing a regular class the instructor basically did a personal training session with me. It was really cool. I'm not the best socially until I get to know someone so when I've gone to other personal trainers I don't ask questions or really speak up, I just do what they say and don't get much out of it. But I'm familiar and comfortable with this instructor so it was nice to be able to tell her where I struggle (push ups, russian twists, and side kicks) and she was able to give me suggestions on how to improve and help me with my form. I also told her some things I thought I couldn't do and she proved that I can, so now no more slacking for me in class, she's gonna call me out. I have a couple of long work weeks ahead of me but I'm gonna try to focus on sticking to my plans. That's usually when I make excuses and don't do as well, and I really don't want to do that again. Hope everyone is having a great day!!

PS.....I didn't win the challenge at the gym. :'( It hasn't been announced officially but she said the person that won already knows. Not sure I would do another if they had one because it was a lot of money to enter, but I'm sticking with the Nutrishop one and might look into the online ones. Thank you to everyone that encouraged me!!! :)
  • rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    SW: 162 lbs
    GW: 112 lbs
    LW: 114.4 lbs
    TW: 114.8 lbs (+ 0.4 lbs)
    OL: -47.2 lbs

This past weekend I did not eat right at all, the first time I’ve ever had meals back to back that we’re not healthy since October. I gained 3 lbs so I am quite happy with today’s weigh in. And I’m definitely back on track!
  • chris_in_cal
    caninetrix wrote: »
    ... it was nice to be able to tell her where I struggle (push ups, russian twists, and side kicks) and she was able to give me suggestions on how to improve and help me with my form. I also told her some things I thought I couldn't do and she proved that I can, so now no more slacking for me in class, she's gonna call me out.

This sounds great. You picked the right time to go to the class...It sounds like you are ready to be 'called out'. :)

• MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Y1 SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    Y2 SW 179 lbs 1/4/18
    Y3 SW 150 lbs 1/1/19
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 146.0 lbs 7/5/19
    CW 146.6 lbs 7/20/19 (+0.6 lbs)

Total weight loss: -47.4 lbs!

I've been hiding/isolating from MFP and had a "I don't care" attitude for a couple weeks. The scale doesn't lie though, and I ended up continuing to gain. This is actually a loss from a few days ago atten I was 149, so despite a gain from the last time I checked in, I'm going in the right direction after eating like I've continued being on vacation for too long. Gotta stay focused!!!
  • MegansMom2011
    @chris_in_cal Thanks for the encouragement last time I checked in. My house is getting so much better and my stress level is reducing, my family is getting along better, and there's so much more laughing going on. There are 4 large sterilite containers that are completely empty after donating the items to thrift store. Now trying to decide if I should keep the bins to collect more things to donate or just donate the bins. My garage sale went well and I made $300 in 3 days with 2 rainy days and having to close up early from the weather. Averaged $17/hour! Plus got rid of all the things, either from the sale or donating!
  • chris_in_cal
    Now trying to decide if I should keep the bins to collect more things to donate or just donate the bins

I hear that, I am getting into the thick of this months MinsGame and this weekend is all about my paper files. I have been wondering about my soon to be empty file folders and filing cabinet. I am think they are going too.

Welcome back. Get to work. Your next great vacation will be a reward for all the hard work you do now.
    :smiley:
  • MegansMom2011
    Now trying to decide if I should keep the bins to collect more things to donate or just donate the bins

I hear that, I am getting into the thick of this months MinsGame and this weekend is all about my paper files. I have been wondering about my soon to be empty file folders and filing cabinet. I am think they are going too.

Welcome back. Get to work. Your next great vacation will be a reward for all the hard work you do now.
    :smiley:

Thanks!

Glad you're making such great progress with your home as well!
This discussion has been closed.