Weigh In Mon 22nd - Sun 28th July

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

and for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• BeastModeBeauty87
    BeastModeBeauty87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    257.8lbs
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,175 Member
    Options
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 201.3 lbs
    TW: 197.7 lbs
    Variance: 3.6 lbs

One-derland.
  • amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    SW: 201lb (01 Jan 19)
    GW: 140lb
    LW: 157.8lb (02 July)
    CW: 158.6lb (+0.8lb)
    OL: -42.4lb

First time weighing in for 3 weeks. Went off the rails spectacularly for about a week and a half and tentatively back into it for the last week. Managed not to binge since 14 July but did manage to do quite a bit of damage in a short period. Not sure exactly what I weigh as scales are all over the place, probably still 1lb above last time I weighed in and 2lb above where I had gotten down to.

Hopefully my head is back in the game now and I'll start engaging properly with MFP again - I couldn't face it before as I was worried focus on the diet would set me off binging.

Hope everyone else has been doing well xx
  • amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Oh and *congratulations!!!* to @chris_in_cal for getting under 200. Hope you're feeling pleased with yourself.
  • eatingems
    eatingems Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    SW: 195lbs
    GW: 150lbs
    LW: 166lbs
    TW: 164lbs

-2lbs :)
  • rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    SW: 162 lbs
    GW: 112 lbs
    LW:114.8 lbs
    TW: 114.4 lbs ( -.4 lb )
    OL: -47.6 lbs

I added workouts back in this week so I really hope to be to my goal before September. My birthday is October and I started this journey last October hoping to have achieved my goal weight by June. When that didn’t happen, I told myself by a years time I will have made it. Now as long as I don't sabotage my eating, I should be successful. 🥂
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    @rachelatlas1 Just great. 2%, just a tiny 2% away...you can do it!
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Y1 SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    Y2 SW 179 lbs 1/4/18
    Y3 SW 150 lbs 1/1/19
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 146.6 lbs 7/20/19
    CW 146.6 lbs 7/26/19 (+/- 0lbs)

Total weight loss: -47.4 lbs!

I maintained this week, which makes me happy because I had a really challenging week. Power outage for 2 days caused basement sump pump to overflow and flood the basement and everything down there. Still have my basement contents in my living room until flooring is fixed. Finally had insurance adjuster come yesterday. Just really grateful that I had already purged so much stuff from my basement from my minimalism efforts.

@chris_in_cal congrats on being back in the 100's!!!

@rachelatlas1 you'll be at goal for sure by your birthday! Way to go!!!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    No weigh in for me this week, I put myself on a scale ban on account of all the travel and birthday celebrations. Have a lovely weekend everyone!
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    I felt a little binge. I made some 'different' food and had a little. I logged it. Later on I pulled out the bowl and a spoon. 1 bite sure, 2 okay, 3 whoa, 4 I may not stop....I had about six pulls at the bowl then put it away. It is that close...just starting..cause stopping is way harder.
This discussion has been closed.