Happy Anniversary to my Lifetime!

Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,996 Member
I just posted on the Friday weigh-in thread, and it just struck me that today marks a big anniversary:

I've had lifetime status at WW for 10 years!

It's so weird, because I can't believe it's been that long, and at the same time, I can't believe I haven't been at a normal weight for my whole life!

I remember how strange it was back then to look in a mirror and see a different-looking person staring back at me. That identity thing was really weird. But now I've been living this way for 10 years and it's hard to imagine that it was any other way.

Regardless, I'm pretty happy about this, and proud to say that (with the exception of one single reading after a long vacation) I've been below my Weight Watcher goal weight for over 10 years now! Crazy.

Happy anniversary to me!

B)

Replies

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Quite an accomplishment. Ten years!

I have 1 year and two months after five years of getting to GW and Lifetime.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,003 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Congratulations! Steve @steveOmania that is absolutely a great accomplishment. You should take a lot of pride in that Anniversary WTG! 🎉🙂
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,097 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Steve!!! You just reminded me that I am about 12 years at lifetime. I'll have to check. 10 years was a big deal for sure. My Dr always wondered how I could have been so overweight while being active. Uh easy ! "I can easily outeat my legs". Hence WW
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,097 Member
    Options
    Oh and yes like you I would rather be a few pounds lighter than my WW goal than I currently am.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,574 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Steve! 10 years at lifetime is huge, while you are no longer
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,274 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • GavinFlynn1
    GavinFlynn1 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Woo HOO! Way to go, Steve0!! That’s awesome.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, Steve! Congrats!
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,562 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Steve. That is a big deal. I originally made LT in 1991 but went away and so did the loss. Lots of ups and downs but came back to WW and returned to goal in 2013. I have managed to keep it off since.
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,080 Member
    Options
    Gratz Steve!
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,969 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    SteveO, Podkey, JimB, Lobar and anyone else at lifetime for years, You are my hero's and part of the reason I keep coming back here every day, you inspire me!
  • mr_sandyman
    mr_sandyman Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Most excellent! Congrats.

I'll always be at least 9 years behind
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,701 Member
    Options
    Nic going Steve. I only wish I would have stayed the track instead i gained 50lbs. of the 110lbs lost in 1995
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,080 Member
    Options
    Nic going Steve. I only wish I would have stayed the track instead i gained 50lbs. of the 110lbs lost in 1995

Well,now only 55 to go. :)