Week 3 weigh in! 8/12

Options
SW: 363 (7/22)
W1: 354.4 (7/29)
W2: 350.6 (8/5)
W3: 350.0 (8/12)

Only .6 elbees this week, even though I stayed under my calories. I did add more exercise so maybe it's water retention? My legs have been permanently sore this week lol

Replies

• mgnmnz
    mgnmnz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sw:146
    Wk1:144
    Wk2:142
    Wk 3: 141.6

Gw:120

Yeah, things are not going well. Now here is the thing, I went UP for most of the week - the highest weight I was this past week was 143.8 and I'm not going to lie, I totally cried about it to my husband.

It's wildly frustrating trying to lose weight, especially how hard I have been working. I have tracked every bite of my food, I have meal prepped all meals (whole food, plant-based vegetarian/vegan), zero snacks between meals and I have been running an hour every day.

I want to finally lose this weight once and for all. I am also feeling a lot of pressure to get it off because my sister is coming to visit this week, and she is an inch taller than me, has had a child, AND is only 125 lbs. I know that I shouldn't compare myself to people but it's so hard, particularly when this weight loss journey is so difficult for me.

Additionally, my 10 year anniversary is coming up in November, and my husband and I are going on a celebration trip to Jamacia and I want for the first time in my life to feel comfortable wearing shorts and a bathing suit. I am SO self-conscious.

Anywho, I'm not giving up. I am back down (even if it's only .4 from last week) and I'm continuing on my weight-loss journey with running an hour a day, meal prepping all of my meals, and zero snacking.

• slugbugslugger
    slugbugslugger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wk2: 311.8
    Wk3: 312

Stress ate all week, gotta get back on the horse
  • Jezzie625
    Jezzie625 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    SW: 134,5 kg / 296.5 lbs
    W1: 133 kg / 293.2 lbs
    W2: 130 kg / 286.6 lbs
    W3: 130 kg / 286.6 lbs

Having trouble keeping with the low/medium carb diet, and stress eating because of my exams.
  • Evildead0
    Evildead0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Kinda late, but I'm down 1.5lbs this week! I'm really pleased about it, since I broke my ankle last week and cant exercise I figured I wouldn't lose anything. So yay!

SW: 305lbs
    CW: 285.8lbs