ethelsmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day!

Wednesday, 8.14 yes/yes/yes
    Thursday, 8.15 yes/yes/yes
    Friday, 8.16 yes/yes/yes

Last week: 221.3 lbs
    This week: 221 lbs

This is such a letdown. I really tried hard this week. I'm feeling so annoyed and frustrated. It really sucks. I got in my car from my weigh-in and stopped off for milk, and walked out with cookies. I ate three in the car before I stopped myself. Bad habits die hard, man. My head knows it's a midlife and thyroid thing, but still... so incredibly disappointing and frustrating.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day!

Wednesday, 8.14 yes/yes/yes
    Thursday, 8.15 yes/yes/yes
    Friday, 8.16 yes/yes/yes

Last week: 221.3 lbs
    This week: 221 lbs

This is such a letdown. I really tried hard this week. I'm feeling so annoyed and frustrated. It really sucks. I got in my car from my weigh-in and stopped off for milk, and walked out with cookies. I ate three in the car before I stopped myself. Bad habits die hard, man. My head knows it's a midlife and thyroid thing, but still... so incredibly disappointing and frustrating.

@ethelsmommy, I feel your disappointment and frustration and I get it. I have nothing constructive to say to you....just keep plugging along, I guess. The alternative is to say "scr3w it" and just let the weight pile on, which I know you don't want. I am sooooo glad that you stopped yourself after three cookies, and I know how hard that was to do, so well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @LMK02020. Lauren, do you have a weigh-in for me?
  • ethelsmommy
    Options
    @HASWLRS Thank you for keeping it real--the alternative is to give up, and you're right, I really don't want to. I'll just keep on trying. Thank you ALL for being there. I know you understand. #thestruggleisREAL
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yes 😐 124.0 been enjoying a bit of ice cream, it was delicious though. I was going to skip today , but you can use it🙂
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @ethelsmommy, I hear you on those cookies! Goodness, what do they lace that junk food with !! I go into a sugar like coma of happiness 🙂I was eating ice cream out of the pint container today, ( thought the smaller size would assist me with portion control! Ha that was a joke )
    you’re doing great on your journey!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weights from:

@drea2011 (Tuesday)
    @justakygirl (Tuesday)

@enyagoboom (Thursday)

@murdog3t (Friday)
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I will be out of town for my Monday weight in. Can I please weigh in on Wednesday for next week?
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8/17
    Tracked-yes / under- yes
    Exercise- yes / steps-23,275
    Water- 132oz
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    8/17:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 minute walk
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    Yes 😐 124.0 been enjoying a bit of ice cream, it was delicious though. I was going to skip today , but you can use it🙂

@LMK02020, good for you to own this....it will make it easier to move forward from here. Maybe we all need summer to just be over...no more ice cream temptations!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS I will be out of town for my Monday weight in. Can I please weigh in on Wednesday for next week?

@Ar_cervantes, Wednesday it is!! Thanks for letting me know.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at, and dancing from the night before into this a has got to count. I met one of my fave Haitian band members ever. #MakingDeliciousMemories They were so chill and their voices were amazing.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Aug 16&17
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 yoga & meditation
    Step: 12602, 3677
    Water: 96oz

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 3
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 149.4
    Today’s weight: 152.2

Ugh 😑 how horrible
  • ethelsmommy
    Options
    @LMK02020 Thank you for the commiseration--I feel ya on that ice cream, too!

My spirit animal, Nigella Lawson, says that there are no "guilty pleasures", just "pleasure". The key is balance and a lot of Pilates, lol! (Hey, it works for her. B) ) I'm going to try and remember that from now on, you know what I mean?
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    8/18:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 3.5 mile walk
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    8/18
    tracked-yes