Introduce Yourself / General Chat!

Options
1235»

Replies

• dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    xjordaynx wrote: »
    What’s up y’all! Hope it’s okay if I join 👀 I’m 22 and trying to shed some weight 😭

Welcome to the group! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? :)
  • xjordaynx
    xjordaynx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply! I don’t talk about myself much. But I’ve had this app for 6 years and still struggling on my journey. I’m more determined this time
    dblair27 wrote: »
    xjordaynx wrote: »
    What’s up y’all! Hope it’s okay if I join 👀 I’m 22 and trying to shed some weight 😭

Welcome to the group! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? :)

• kaaitken2012
    kaaitken2012 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1 lb down this week guys so im back on track finally. how are you all doing?
  • dblair27
    Options

Yay for your loss! :) I had lost 2lb at my last weigh-in, but the last five days, I've been the same damn weight within .1lb. I'm supposed to start my period within the next two days... wondering if the plateau has to do with that! Trying not to stress.
  • eatingems
    eatingems Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Yay for your loss! :) I had lost 2lb at my last weigh-in, but the last five days, I've been the same damn weight within .1lb. I'm supposed to start my period within the next two days... wondering if the plateau has to do with that! Trying not to stress.

yes congrats! I've been maintaining the past two weeks not purposefully, mind you, I was on my period last week so it was kind of expected there! I'm going to try to lose 6lbs in September. I really need to get my head back in the game!!
  • kaaitken2012
    Options
    I managed to have a good eating weekend which I think has really helped with my positivity to keep going this week.
  • dblair27
    Options
    eatingems wrote: »

yes congrats! I've been maintaining the past two weeks not purposefully, mind you, I was on my period last week so it was kind of expected there! I'm going to try to lose 6lbs in September. I really need to get my head back in the game!!

You've got these six pounds!!!! Let us know your progress at weigh-ins?
  • dblair27
    Options
    I managed to have a good eating weekend which I think has really helped with my positivity to keep going this week.

Great!!!! Good eating weeks are so satisfying. Do you eat a lot of the same foods, or do you change it up? I tend to eat very similarly, and I'm often jealous of all the more creative people on my feed!
  • kaaitken2012
    edited September 2019
    Options
    :)
  • kaaitken2012
    Options

Great!!!! Good eating weeks are so satisfying. Do you eat a lot of the same foods, or do you change it up? I tend to eat very similarly, and I'm often jealous of all the more creative people on my feed!

It depends whats going on in my life tbh. sometimes I meal prep breakfast lunch and dinner and have the same everyday for a week and other times I just wing it and buy whatever on offer that way I dont get bored.
  • dblair27
    Options
    Bad week for me guys! Back up 5lb on the scale in water weight after a good two-day binge. Managed to drop 3lb, so I'm only 2lb above my last loss, but it's still a bit awful. I also hit the road on Sunday for ten weeks for work - living out of hotels and eating out! I have no idea how I'll lose, just hoping I won't gain. Going to log for consistency!

Please tell me you're all having a better week than I am?
  • kaaitken2012
    Options
    Mine unfortunately was very similar to yours :(. I had a relative pass away and its been chocolate and take away for a week oops. I definitely eat my feelings up 5 also but today is a new day.
  • kaaitken2012
    Options
    I feel like I have been so busy and everything takes over. im now back on track and trying 100% to shift this weight.

I hope you are all doing well.

Hows everyone's cats?
  • sunnyskylines
    sunnyskylines Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to this post but just wanted to say hi! I'm Lindsey, 27 in Massachusetts, USA. I'm currently 2 pounds into my goal of losing 70 pounds, and I've started by eating healthy breakfasts and lunches and trying to walk more. I've been really busy the past few weeks and have been struggling to incorporate higher intensity workouts into my schedule, so that is my next priority. If anyone is still active, feel free to add me -- I need the accountability!
  • eyaaan
    eyaaan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋🏻, I'm Ian from Malaysia~ looking for active friends to motivate each other & keeping ourselves accountable to our fitness goals!

I’m in my 20s looking to build lean muscle with upper/lower & push-pull-leg strength training (and some cardio/ab work 1-2 a week). Started taking fitness really seriously since February this year and its one of the best things I’ve done :)

Currently on a calorie deficit & maintaining 100g protein on most days - as I’ve gained weight from 68kg last December to maintaining 73kg for the past 2-3 months now.