PW: 169.8
    CW:169
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Day: Really sad day. We had to put our beloved cat down yesterday. Ended up ordering takeout because I couldn't bring myself to cook. But there is a place down the street that makes cauliflower pizza crust for personal size pizzas, so it was a healthier take out option
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    @jwall309 sorry to hear about your cat. It’s so tough losing a pet, especially having to put one down. I admire you in that even when choosing takeout, you were able to choose a healthier choice. I’m sure I would have indulged in a pint of Phish food icecream if I was in that situation.
    It’s good to know the healthier takeout options. That’s something I’ll be looking into around me so I’m prepared for that when I need takeout.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, August Week 5
    PW = 130.51 lb
    CW= 128.75 lb

Thank you! =)
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Week 5
    WID: Saturday
    PW: 188.8
    CW: 187.2
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 170
    CW: 166.8

@johicks I went ahead, and weighed in on the September page, as well. I need to change my weigh-in days to Saturdays, please!

See you in the September group! 🙂
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Username: jmacaroni
    Week 5
    SW: 270.0
    PW: 266.6

Didn’t end on a great note. Not sure what happened this week, but here’s to maki g September a good month!
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Pw. 156
    Cw 158
    Visit from Tom. 😞
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Name: Gustaaf85
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Weigh in Week: week 5
    Startweight: 98,6 kg / 217,38 lbs
    Current Weight: 97,5 kg / 214,95 lbs

I did a happy dance this morning, i have been fluctuating between 98 and 100 kg for the last 2 months, finally a moment under the 98 kg
    Picture to prove it :smile:
    ci8np1049zea.jpg

Yep, i am definatly showing off now

@AB0215 PS i have had a name change here on MFP

@Minion_training_program (Gustaaf85) - I've made the note of your name change and that we will see you again in October. Have a great vacation.
  • johicks
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Username: red1185
    PW: 170
    CW: 166.8

@johicks I went ahead, and weighed in on the September page, as well. I need to change my weigh-in days to Saturdays, please!

See you in the September group! 🙂

KUDDOS ON THE LOSS!!!!

Got it. Since you weighed in on Sunday (Aug. 25) for week #5 August and you have changed to Saturdays, your next weigh-in will be week #1 on Saturday... Sept. 7th. It's going to be an odd adjustment and period. So this weigh-in won't show on the books anywhere. :( Hope this makes sense. Sorry.

• johicks
    Options
    jmacaroni wrote: »
    Username: jmacaroni
    Week 5
    SW: 270.0
    PW: 266.6

Didn’t end on a great note. Not sure what happened this week, but here’s to maki g September a good month!

@jmacaroni - Did you have a current weight? I might be looking with tired eyes, but I don't see it. Please help an ol lady out. lol thanks.
  • johicks
    Options
    I did a quick scroll to catch all the weights that I missed yesterday. :( Sorry I was hit and miss again. Going back now before this thread is closed to catch up with y'all.

ME... been "off" for a few days and poor sleep. I get way toooo involved and excited about football. But love it! So I just need to learn to figure out more balance. Then Saturday, mom & I left early to go get a few months of food staples so that I have the long weekend to plan and prepare for the next weeks. So, I'm not totally abandoning myself and my healthy outlook. Okay.... chat more soon.
  • johicks
    Options
    I know - I’m sorry. I’m committed but stretch for time these days. I may need help cheering each other over the next couple of months. But can continue to be the Captain if you’re okay with that. This is a good lesson for me… balance of life and keeping a healthy lifestyle through it.

@jwall309 ~ 🤗 Yes, use this group to vent. We do understand the feelings towards your cat- 4-legged kiddo. Being committed to the team is good. Thank you. We can do it! Good job on measuring out the rice with your beef/broccoli take out!!
    @LululovinLIfe ~ I hear ya! We can do this. Buckle down before the months of holidays, etc. start upon us.
    @ajaia2001~ Good Wednesday! Good job on knowing your limitations and using that knowledge for those meal plans.
    @jupdyke~ hugs. I can only imagine the pre-work for school that you have to prepare. It’s so easy to set aside our health. But we aren’t going to do it… power through. A run with BFF… awesome way to do it!
    @skullsandskeletons ~ Oh those days!! Good for you for not letting it ruin your day and health plan. I need to get back to that. I’ll show him - by either exercising, taking a bath, or just NOT eating. Instead of feeding my emotions. GOOD JOB!!
    @rawrxamberx~ A stay the same is better than a gain. Good job on tracking no matter what!! :) Yes, I too find that not drinking enough water makes me hungrier than when I do get in my 10 waters. You can do it. You ARE doing it! You’ve got this!!
    @JamieD328~ Wooohooooo a loss! :)
    @Perla4686 ~ woooohooooo! You did a 5k run and going to your workout class. Yes, let’s focus on the positive and the fresh start in September. I’ve been trying to not use that 4-letter word… “diet.” As it makes it sound temporary. Everyone has a diet or they wouldn’t be eating. Right!? Make sense? So, I’m learning to use the words lifestyle change. The word change is scary, too. But that reminds me it’s permanent. Not temporary. So when I do derail, it’s not a total defeat, but a learning opportunity. I know it sounds like just a bunch of words; but that part of our team name… RunTrackMINDS… MINDS is the game that is the hardest for me. So… we can do this! Keep working it and coming here. We got you! And you got this!!
    @jmacaroni~ Glad to see you posting a little more. Sorry, I’m not here daily as I should be. I am the same way for drinking water at home vs work. At work, I have my water bottles filled and in the fridge and at breaks grab a new water bottle. But at home… there are no breaks. I try to keep a bottle by the coffee pot to remind me to drink up; then a cold one in the fridge to drink from it often, too. My hubby laughs at me because I have water with me, even if I have coffee or tea.
  • johicks
    Options
    @ajaia2001~ Wooohoooo for Thursdays work-out! Nice a 4-day weekend. I get a 3-day. I hope it’s the recharge I need for my health.

@skullsandskeletons~ Glad that your indulge was mindful. That’s a good sign vs. it being emotional like you said. Balance. It’s hard. But you are aware and I bet you will make more healthy choices than unhealthy. If you end up the same during a holiday weekend, that’s okay. It’s a win for balance and being healthy in spirit, body, and mind.

• johicks
    Options
    Trying to get to everyone before this thread is closed for the month.

@wander216~ Good Thursday of tracking and on target eating! :)
    @perla4686 ~ Don’t beat yourself (if I know you)... I’m doing worse. We can pull ourselves through this!! Yes we can!! HUGS
    @ajaia2001~ Nice loss!!
    @jwall309~ Awesome! It’s staying off! You had a lot to go through this week, emotionally and you didn’t let it derail you. :D big big hugs Good choice on cauliflower pizza. Balance. You are doing it.
    @germain_yee: Woooo hoooooo!!! Nice loss!
  • johicks
    Options

@maddiesmommy6611~ Nice loss! Wooohoooo!
    @wander216~ Shake it off. LIterally.. Get up. And shake, shake it off! September is a new month a new beginning.
  • johicks
    Options
    bry3agnxda3a.jpg
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sunday August Week 5 (8/31)
    PW 219.8
    CW: 219.2

Didn't do great, but consistently small loses. September should be better. I have more privacy now at work. I'm not in cubicle land anymore. Moving tomorrow to a quieter spot.
This discussion has been closed.