Clean Eaters - What is on the menu today?

Options
Safari_Gal_
Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
Hi All,

How about some clean eating inspiration? What is on the menu today for your clean eats?

It’s a work in progress- but here was my day:

Breakfast: Eggs & Coffee ☕️

Lunch: 🔥 fire roasted cauliflower, red peppers and asparagus. Olive oil and sea salt as drizzle.

Snack - 🥬 Spinach juice with pineapple and lemongrass. (I usually drink my greens - it’s how I get enough in..)

Dinner: Roast chicken with fresh rosemary &thyme, cauli-rice and scallions on the side.

Hope you are all having a great night! Can’t wait to see what everyone else is eating. Always looking for new ideas. 💡

😉
M

Replies

• Satisfiedwithbetter
    Options
    Awesome eats! Drinking my greens right now. LOL
  • Safari_Gal_
    Options
    Awesome eats! Drinking my greens right now. LOL

Love green shakes!!
  • Satisfiedwithbetter
    Options
    I love mine more... And my Super Cacao Buttery Bliss is oh so good!
  • marycilec
    marycilec Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am on a semi-fast, where I eat half of the normal amount of calories in a day, so I had 2 scrambled eggs, cheese, real bacon bits wrapped into a flour tortilla to eat and moringa tea (unsweetened) to drink.
  • Kokodaready2020
    Kokodaready2020 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    today is salmon fillet with home made coleslaw and a few devilled eggs with tuna mixed into the filling.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Options
    iisziit wrote: »
    Just finished the days food intake with nori sheets filled with homemade coleslaw, sourghum and wild rice, avocado and tuna then papaya for dessert. Always then have my green tea after.

@iisziit that sound awesome- I vote for anything with nori and avocado 🥑!!
  • Safari_Gal_
    Options
    Safari_Gal all of your meals sound amazing!

I'm doing a Whole30 right now (I know, I'm not supposed to be tracking oops) so mine is kind of limited but this is today's plan:

Breakfast: Egg white & veggie frittata (cherry tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers and turkey bacon) with hot sauce and 1/4 of an avocado

Snack: 2 clementines

Lunch: Zucchini noodles with TJ's kale dairy free pesto, nutritional yeast, cherry tomatoes and some baked chicken

Snack - A "rave" apple (apparently it's some hybrid?) with almond butter

Dinner: Seared ahi tuna with some roasted tiny potatoes and avocado

I love spying on what others are eating, so if you have an open food journal and eat sort of similar to me at all please add me!

@allaraarden thanks!! I’m trying!! Love your menu! 👩🏼‍🍳
  • allaraarden
    allaraarden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I meal prep a fair bit so my meals are a bit repetitive.

Today:

Breakfast: Egg white & veggie frittata with hot sauce and 1/4 of an avocado

Snack: 1 banana

Lunch: Paleo creamy (coconut milk) tomato chicken soup (batch cooked from a recipe)

Snack - A clementine and some almonds

Dinner: Going to a Mexican Restaurant so I'm not sure yet. Ceviche with a side of avocado maybe?
  • Satisfiedwithbetter
    Satisfiedwithbetter Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Those are some good eats.
  • behealthybeth
    behealthybeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started 16:8 IF ... seeing results already!

brunch: egg casserole with ground turkey, zucchini, red bell pepper, onion, kale, 1 slice of sprouted toast brushed with a bit of olive oil
    dinner: chicken sausage, brown rice, and oven roasted veg drizzled with a balsamic reduction
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm going to try making fried chicken, using egg and organic unsweetened coconut flakes to bread with, fried in shallow olive oil and coconut oil mix.

We'll see how it turns out.... Fingers crossed.
  • iisziit
    iisziit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for me today was: glass of water, homemade kombucha drink, 1/2 banana followed by black coffee. That lasted me through morning Hiit class and hoovering after when I got home. Day 22 of my diet I have lost 5.2kg and exercised most days even fitting in a 20K run one of the days this week.
  • craigameliar
    craigameliar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 4 oz oatmeal with 1 banana and two eggs Lunch: 3 oz curried tofu with 1/5 cup quinoa with a salad of cucumber, tomato, and onion in tzazeki dressing Snack: 1 piece of Ezekial bread with 1 T sugar free peanutbutter and an apple Dinner: big bowl of Turkey chili
  • Fayelle1
    Fayelle1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Today. Split Pea Soup with Corn Tortillas and jalapenos. Banana for dessert. Oh and 3 cups of popcorn with butter during the movie. "Christmas with Holly" One of my favorite Hallmark Movies!!