Like Minded Lushes - Summer 2019

Options
1235»

Replies

• ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Good to see you Amy!
    Trip over, we logged over 100 miles on the trail in the two weeks we were out. Got plenty of exercise but the weight loss I would have had was negated, because, we were on vacation!

As Syd said, I am now looking to log more and do better.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Ever have one of those weeks where everything happens at once and your stress and anxiety levels go through the roof? This will be one of those weeks for me.

Today, birthday party for my nephew. No biggee.
    Tomorrow leave for Bothel to bbsit grandson. We "volunteered" to make everyone (8 or so dinner) Sunday night.
    Home Monday late- a nephew I have met only a few times will be in town and we will host him at our house until Thursday.
    Tuesday- dentist (ugh)
    Wednesday- take my dad for surgery in Seattle. Mom will come as well. My dad is 90, so anytime anesthesia is used is a concern.
    Thursday- if everything went ok with the surgery, back to Seattle to bring him home.

Friday- Dr appointment followed by- Generalized breakdown with possible zombie side effect.

Sympathy much appreciated. :neutral:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    That sounds stressful! You have my sympathies :#
    I had a lushy few days. Wednesday I ended up at happy hour for margs and then there were tequila shots :s then Thursday we saw Social Distortion and I had several beers. I felt pretty bad Friday and didn't drink anything but then went to Napa to see Rob Thomas and had several beers again. So I think I will be able to avoid drinking this week, so you all can drink mine:)
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Gary, that's not what your retirement schedule is supposed to look like. :/ Sympathies sent.

Amy, you win for the most fun week, and I was on vacation!! :drinker:

All well here. Back home after a week in Palm Desert. Managed to relax (aka: drink and eat a lot) as well as do some house hunting. We eliminated a few neighborhoods and tagged 1 or 2 as favorites. So I think we're pretty clear where we want to buy. Now it's time to concentrate on getting our house ready to sell. Anyone know a good handyman in San Diego? :s

Avoiding the scale. Will log all week and get in some exercise. No more vacays in the near future, so no more excuses not to get in a good routine.