List of fruit you eat

Options

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Yum! I looked at the recipe for carrot fries from Tasty. They do look tasty. Recipe printed. :)
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I've never been much of a fruit eater. I do love some watermelon and peaches in the summer but honestly? I don't really eat fruit. Avocados and tomatoes are about it. lol
  • naomianne69
    naomianne69 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm comfortable in where I am right now. I've been able to tract my food, and this is helping I think. I am eating more fruits as part of the main diet macros diet plan. This is mainly strawberries (3 cups in a shake, or 250 grams raw). I also like avocado. But no bananas as yet..I need to watch my carbs, which is so easy to rise.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    A whole apple (peeling and core) and a banana are two items I have added for my gut microbiome enhancement about a month ago. I try to do these carbs first thing each morning so I burn them off during the day.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I've added back in plums, peaches, nectarines. I've been trying to consume one to two fruits a day. Still coming in low net carbs. And not feeling bloated or blah.

• shelbydodgeguy
    shelbydodgeguy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lemons, limes, avocados, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, tomatoes, peppers, and small amounts cranberries on occasion usually in prepackaged salads. Also the occasional small servings of melon and pineapple as long as it fits in my allowance for the day.
  • snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I like fruits, but I changed the way I eat them. For example, I cut an apple to 4 pieces and eat one at a time for my snack, with something else like cottage cheese, etc. So, I still eat the fruits I like (Mellons, apples, grapes, bananas (those are tough), strawberries, tomatoes, avocados and more), but in less quantities and it does not seem to be too much of a problem.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I’m trying to be carnivore, so I'm not eating much fruit mainly avocados and I still have a bunch of lemons sitting in the fridge.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    Tomato, avocado, and very, very rarely I'll eat some berries. I also do the juice from lemons and limes.

To be fair, I'm not a huge fruit eater even when not doing a low carb diet. I could go months without eating fruit. Summer is a bit different because there are so many more options, and I'm a melon lover :)
  • TheDevastator
    Options
    Tomato, avocado, and very, very rarely I'll eat some berries. I also do the juice from lemons and limes.

To be fair, I'm not a huge fruit eater even when not doing a low carb diet. I could go months without eating fruit. Summer is a bit different because there are so many more options, and I'm a melon lover :)

I love melons. Watermelons are so refreshing in hot weather. I like cantaloupes for breakfast in the summer as well.
  • ptrcmcc6
    ptrcmcc6 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Avocado, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, tomatoes, watermelon (summer), nectarine (summer), plums (summer), peaches (summer), grapes, cherries (when in season and not $5.99 lb.). I'm not a big fan of melons (other than watermelon), apples, or oranges but will, occasionally, have a pear. As much as I love bananas, I made the mistake of having a medium banana, the other day, because I wanted to have something quick and healthier while I was on break in work. Well, that cost me 27g carbs so they are out of my lc way of eating!!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm back to almost no fruit. I tried to incorporate it back into diet... Actually made me feel blah. So, back to just meats and some veggies. Can definitely tell a difference in my energy levels and the way my body looks and moves with almost zero fruit!
  • TheDevastator
    Options
    I’m mostly no fruit now except for avocados and not many since I’m getting sick of them. I may have some berries when they are in season for South America in the winter here, probably just a pint or two though. I like how mostly all meat makes you look thin even when you’re not from getting rid of the excess fluids and bloating. I’m still heavy but I feel lighter and actually feel like getting some exercise.
  • Sylphadora
    Sylphadora Posts: 75 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Edit because I misread the topic of the thread, lol
  • candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Avocado, strawberries, watermelon (but it's getting had to buy them) and raspberries.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    These are the fruits I eat:

• 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I have a half apple every now and then. If you count tomatoes, I have eaten them. That is about it.
  • kiddycat73
    kiddycat73 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Avocado and olives. Very rarely tomato.
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    kiddycat73 wrote: »
    Avocado and olives. Very rarely tomato.

I was not thinking of avocado and olives. I eat those too.
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Does a tomato really "count" as a fruit, though, in terms of macros and nutrition?