October 30 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @RangerRickL
    I apparently missed a check in on Oct 23 that I just now noticed. I believe this disqualifies me from the Winners Circle since more than 3 days have passed? If I’m wrong please let me know. Since I’m not sure that I ever accounted for that day

Oct 23
    Yes x 3
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL
    I apparently missed a check in on Oct 23 that I just now noticed. I believe this disqualifies me from the Winners Circle since more than 3 days have passed? If I’m wrong please let me know. Since I’m not sure that I ever accounted for the day

Oct 23
    Yes x 3

I don't think missing a check in day counts. I think it has to do with how you fared on that missed day. Was a Yes x 3 on that day?

Rick, please correct me. Thanks
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes! 10 mins lower body strength, an hour walking at the mall, almost 2 hours working in the garden.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Using my last Pass Day tomorrow. I have 2 catered events, so accurate logging isn’t possible.

Back on track on Friday. See you in the November Challenge.

I have discarded my final 15 lbs since end of July, and have surpassed my GW for 2019. I plan to drop a few more in November, and finally go onto maintenance.

I will still be in UAC as I believe that the key to sustainable weight loss is continued vigilance and accountability.

Well done Terri! Enjoy your pass day tomorrow!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for me. Exercise was 90 min of low impact aerobics.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,534 Member
    Options
    20 minute walk at lunch logged my food and stayed under with one pass left I will bank it for the future
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes, 20 minutes on my exercise bike

Calories?: Yes

Tracked?: Yes

For my records:
    Pass days used 3/3
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    10/30
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, indoor (aerobics to Brandon Foor's Yosemite hike) and outdoor walking plus short dog walks with Annie
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes...only 38 calories left without going into exercise calories
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Unless I keep in check tomorrow, WC will most likely not be in the cards for October. I suppose I could bring half of my Halloween dinner home and keep it for November 1. Cutting it close, though!

Was happy today to purchase a pair of jeans in a long length. So difficult to find long length in a small size.