November 2 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 yesterday! Forgot to post last night.
    Did 30 min Pilates video.
    Great job so far everyone.
  • LeeH31
    LeeH31 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 2
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1...I can't imagine getting up and going for a bike ride in 29 degrees. Think I'd wait 'til a little later in the day and hope it warmed up a bit. Bummer you had a flat tire, though...but you made the most of it.
  • alice_climbs_rocks
    Options
    Exercise YES!
    Tracked yes
    Calories.yes
  • BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1
    BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1 Posts: 64 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1...I can't imagine getting up and going for a bike ride in 29 degrees. Think I'd wait 'til a little later in the day and hope it warmed up a bit. Bummer you had a flat tire, though...but you made the most of it.

I like getting there in the early morning. Get there early sometimes it is a couple of hours before anyone else shows up. Wildlife - if nobody goes up before I do, I get the best chance of seeing wildlife. But if my bones are too susceptible to that cold there is always the "paper route" for after the sun has warmed things up a bit.
    "the paper route"
    fnom5v1dkdo6.jpg
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @goldthistime I like the way you think!! I am glad that you like the way that I think. Strict rules are not helpful. Guidelines that allow people to tailor their lives to be more thoughtful will give team members a life change.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1 I have decided that you, Bob, are the Secretariat of mountain bikers. You can kick it at 90% MHR indefinitely. Keep it going!!
  • sonobear93
    sonobear93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday and I need my second pass
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Exercise was 20 minutes walking.
  • BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1
    Options
    @BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1 I have decided that you, Bob, are the Secretariat of mountain bikers. You can kick it at 90% MHR indefinitely. Keep it going!!

Heh! I am the SeaBiscuit. I got a sore knee. I ain't kicking it at 90%. I get interval peaks upwards of that but not steady state like I used to get. Ugh... aging.

• ourvibrantlife
    ourvibrantlife Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3!
  • Kathie7661
    Kathie7661 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - Pass day
    Logged Yes / Calorie Budget Yes / Exercise No (meetings :( )
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    Nov 2

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went for a birthday party. Ate what was sufficient for me! I dance as much as I can as part of my daily exercise! I was very proud of myself.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes