November 14 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Slow start to the day after a crazy day yesterday. I went to yoga and was exhausted after that so took the afternoon off to rest. Catching up on series and planning to have a chilled weekend, which will include tomorrow. Next week is back to what counts for normal in my life and I want to be all energised to push at my rehab and technique.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Align and Define Yoga class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minute stretching class and about 80 minutes total walking. Feel exhausted now! It was altogether a tiring day, nice in bits, but in-between the bits I was rushing around, organising a lunch with friends for my husband for tomorrow. All set up now, food planned and bought, main dish ready to just heat up.
    Calories: Yes. I may need a Pass Day tomorrow, although if I don't eat breakfast or supper, exercise portion control, don't drink more than a couple of small glasses of wine and don't eat more than a mouthful of dessert, I should mamage. I could also walk some of it off ...
    Tracking: Yes.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,669 Member
    Options
    11/14
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,408 Member
    Options

Exercise ✅ 15 minutes lower body strength, 60+ mins walking
    Calorie Goal
    Calories Tracked

3️⃣ Pass Days left
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 14 K steps
    Calories: Y 1755/1800
    Tracked:Y everything
  • marg804n2
    marg804n2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    11/14
    exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 25 minute morning workout
    calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1225 calories
    track everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    11/14
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 22 minutes arms, back & upper body
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, on target
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Cooked up a pumpkin today. Have only done that once before (years ago, I might add)...but then they were New England Pie Pumpkins so a bit meatier, if I recall. This one was just a regular pumpkin the neighbor gave us....with not a lot remaining after it was cooked and the water pressed out of it. Should be enough to make a pumpkin roll or pumpkin pie for T-Giving...but would have been much easier to buy a can of pumpkin. I'm sure I will be the only one eating a pumpkin dessert; so if it's a fail, no one else will notice!
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 21 min walk this morning around my office, 36 min this evening of light cardio/ strength intervals

Calories: right on track, 1 calorie to spare :p

Logged everything? You betcha!
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Exercise was 25 minute walk
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3x’s yes! A well deserved active rest. Of course my DH had the day off and per usual he cooked all kinds of yummy healthy food. Lol he is a daily runner and he lifts heavy so at 220lbs he can eat 5x’s as much as I can- BOOOOO!
    Of course it’s on my rest day with no exercise eat backs. Sigh, I did a lot of chores and errands to stay out of his kitchen.
    60 minute yoga class this evening. Did just fine on calories and logged it all.
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    November 14
    Exercised? YES, stairs & walking, music performance
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES
    Passes Used: 1/3
  • lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. 35 minutes rowing.
    Calories:Yes, under
    Tracked:Yes
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I logged and stayed under but fell short on my exercise by about 15 minutes will do better tomorrow
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,412 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes
    Under calorie budget? Yes by 10. Had calories left over after dinner so I had some ice cream
    Track everything? Yes
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 1 mile treadmill run + 34 minutes of strength this morning.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Well under calories. I missed the last step on my staircase today and totally wiped out and jarred the right side of my body. Was planning to strength train but thought I’d better stick to walking instead.