Replies

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3... HIIT + yoga
  • Writingwren
    Writingwren Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I’m taking a hard pass for today! Spent all day hanging out and partying and having fun, so really didn’t keep up with anything! Starting back tomorrow.
  • Lizzie1229
    Lizzie1229 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Lots of walking today. Even got in a little retail therapy and some alone/me time, which I haven’t truly had in a few weeks. Just what I needed to pull me out of the funk I’ve been in. Feeling positive about the future again!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, dog walk again and walking for myself. Trying to up my speed and slowly get back to where I was before my knee injury.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    loopydo2017 Sorry about your accident, glad you're okay

• cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    yes x3
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Today was a yes x3 for me!
  • fiddicat
    fiddicat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes.
    Calories:Yes, on track
    Tracked:Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Calories: a little bit under...barely
    Tracking: okay
    Exercise: 30 minutes walking
  • jrsepe12
    jrsepe12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes!!
    Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Husband wanted to drive through instead of stopping at a hotel. I guess he missed his own bed. LOL! Anyway, no stopping for exercise along the way so this is pass day 3 of 3. Hoping there will be no other ones this month!!

I did track my food and was under though.

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 1, so it's pass day #2
    I tracked calories, but went over. I only got a 15 minute dog walk in there. I did pack and move boxes for several hours, which probably counts but since I was over the calorie limit it would be a pass anyway! Onward!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minute walk, 17 minutes on the exercise bike followed quickly by a 15 minute walk

Calories: Yes

Tracked: Yes

• angelswatercolor
    angelswatercolor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    sorry for the absence, my internet went out and then i caught a small cold as i got my period so it's been a mix of missing a day of exercise, not being able to track my food, and impulsively overeating a couple days so it's gonna have to be a Pass for me this week

i did manage to do a strength workout on Tuesday! it felt great i cant wait to do it again tomorrow, however now i feel so sore and tired.

i made my mom a birthday cake for her birthday yesterday (14th), it was tasty and way more sugar & butter than i needed, i'll stick to just half a slice tonight (how can i NOT eat leftover birthday cake that I worked all day on?? lol). and i'll stay active in some way today, even if its just tidying up. time to go back on track <3 i'll make no excuses for myself this week but u gotta admit when jumpstarting back into ur routine there's gonna be a few speedbumps (more like potholes...) in the way lol o:)
  • vhschnure629
    vhschnure629 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Was well under my calorie limit, 30 minutes of weight and resistance band training, and lots of walking—hit my 10,000 steps.
  • BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1
    Options
    Track
    budget
    exercise
    yes, yes, yes -
    Finally an exercise on day.
    Got to the trailhead at 730 or so, 32 degrees. I might be acclimating some. Didn't feel too cold.
    Canyon climb for 2000. Didn't wear heart monitor.
    Handful of motor vehicles went by. Talked to some bow hunters early on.
    They were kind of impressed with realizing what a guy my age was doing for exercise.
    I told them that I climbed on that road up to the guard rail 265 times.
    Heh!
    Coming down, I stopped to put on another layer. Kid in a brand new truck drove by me, stopped, and then backed up to see if I had everything ok.
    Heh! How come there is no guys like that on the road when I have a flat tire?
    But I end up racing him down the hill.
    Turns out a geezer on a mountain bike is way faster than a kid that ain't taking no chances on scratching his new truck.
    Middle of the month and I only got 11,000 feet of climb. Behind schedule... oh well.
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yes x three.
  • sweet_october
    sweet_october Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    E - Exercise - Yes - 1200 meter swim
    C - Calories - No - I went over my plan. I was just having a hungry day so I added an apple and peanut butter. Should this continue I will simply change my plan.
    T - Tracking - excellent
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    Was well under my calorie limit, 30 minutes of weight and resistance band training, and lots of walking—hit my 10,000 steps.

@vhschnure629

Way to go, Vicki❣️❣️