November 17 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• tiffany80802017
    tiffany80802017 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 completely agree - the done button is the worst!! I click it all the time in error. Ugh!

Hope you have a great week after all your hard work prepping!! I find it helpful to plan meals in advance too.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. Walked to see a friend's Indian Dance and Storytelling show, really good, then to the cinema and back to see a wonderful Indian film, all about food! Luckily it was 11pm already when I got back, or I would have been tempted to start cooking and eating. Had a sugar free organic peanutbutter sandwich instead, on rye bread .... Well, yes ...
    Calories: Stayed under, even with the sandwich.
    Tracking: Yes, logged everything.
  • tiffany80802017
    tiffany80802017 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Nov 17:
    Exercise >20 minutes: Yes. 122 mins elliptical.
    Within kcal: Yes
    Track everything: Yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a dog walk and second longer walk for myself. I'm trying to work on my stamina and increase my speed.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, well under. I was interested in the comments @Impala007 made about his improved bloodwork because of intermittent fasting, so I'm going to run an experiment to see if fasting improves mine over time (my window for eating will be between noon and 8:00 p;m.)

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@Bill70sStrong Your exercise is inspiring!

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 Hope you feel better tomorrow!
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 12K steps
    Calories: Y just barely
    Tracked: Y got them all
  • lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2

Exercise: No. Rest day.
    Calories:Yes, well under
    Tracked:Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 - Exercise was over the top for me: Walking throughout the day plus yoga and swimming. Food and tracking were a bit of a guess as I didn't do the cooking, but yes. Fun trip but it's good to be back home!
  • marg804n2
    marg804n2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    11/17
    exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 50 minute morning workout and 35 minute evening walk
    calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1245 calories
    track everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Yup done Um all
  • vivalavida82
    vivalavida82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Haven’t posted in a few days. Congrats to all for the NSVs. It’s very nice to see all the positivity and inspiration.

I’ve been doing ok. Took another pass day on Friday. I went dancing until 7am 😱. I did get my exercise in but it didn’t offset the drinks. It was a great fun evening though. Totally worth it. I’ve stopped counting my pass days for the months. There are many. But they are still better than if I was not paying attention at all!

Yesterday was ok given the lack of sleep. I ate well and ran some errands in my bike.

Today, I woke up bright and early for an organized 50km bike ride along the coast. It’s awesome not to have to worry about cars on events :-). It was chilly though, I thought my toes could fall off at one point. I got to get some better winter riding gear. Ate healthy and within my calories.

Hope you all had a fantastic Sunday!
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,412 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3 today
  • angelswatercolor
    angelswatercolor Posts: 23 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Pass! Yes on tracking & calories but no to exercise, making up for it tomorrow but today i was so wiped out i cant tell if im trying to get fully sick or not lol
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    10/17
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minutes outside walk. Wind chills were still below freezing, but at least the sun was out :)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, on target.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3