November 25 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Did all three
  • lotta7e
    lotta7e Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lost weight! Yes on all accounts.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    November 25

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    25th November
    Exercise: Yes, just about 20 minutes, by getting off the tram a few stops earlier. Gruelling day examining: we had to accommodate extra candidates, as one of our colleagues is stuck in her house because of flooding, cannot even get to the station. Anyway, there are no trains running for the same reason. I have to go that way to Nice on Friday, so I hope the problems will be solved by then...
    Calories: Yes, stayed under. I'd prepared a lunchbox so I didn't have to eat the calorific food in the cafeteria. Even the salad was roasted Camembert salad ... Didn't go out with some of my colleagues, eating and drinking. I was tired and had a calorie counted meal ready at home.
    Tracking: Yes, logged everything.
    Another day's examining tomorrow. We'll have to start early to fit in the remainder of Christina's candidates. I've prepared another lunchbox and I hope I'll be able to have a little walk at lunchtime. The weather here is actually very nice: sunshine and up to 17° or 18° in the afternoon ...
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, almost two hours walking and slow jogging in the nearby national park. I took my laptop, found a pullover near some wild grass and boulders, worked for an hour in the car, and then got out to do a circuit around a large hill and back -- did that several times.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, about 300 under

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @angelswatercolor So sorry you've come down with the creeping crud (what my family always called it). Maybe ask somebody else to mop that floor so you can rest tomorrow? Hope you feel better soon.
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Lol I checked in on the wrong date yesterday. No worries, today is a 3x’s yes with an hour of strength training. Everything logged and 11 calories to spare.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,331 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I'm signed up for December. I want to see the year out!

20 + minutes exercise? Yes strength, flex, and indoor walking.
    Under calorie goal? Yes
    Tracked? Yes

Still here! Still working it!
    2️⃣ out of 3️⃣ passes left

• avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    November 25
    Exercised? YES, TWO Crossfit Classes
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES
    Passes Used: 4/3
  • marg804n2
    marg804n2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    11/25
    exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 50 minute morning workout and 40 minute evening walk
    calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1145 calories
    track everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    11/25
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minutes outdoor walk in the village with DH.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, within allowance. Trying to decide if I should cut calories short the next two days given I'm fully aware I will be indulging on Thanksgiving without remorse for counting and tracking.

@BonnieHosk85 Unlimited possibilities may result from an act of kindness; and the greatest reward goes to the giver. Hugs to you.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Hit my 3 !!!
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Yesx3

Exercise was dog walk .75 mile, 20 min office break walk, 3.66 mile 70 min evening walk with hubby