November 27 Sign In

Options

Replies

• lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3x’s yes. Strength this morning and two hours of workouts this evening-TRX, Step and more strength. I am feeling it!!! Tomorrow our gym is having a big Turkey day workout in the morning, I’m looking forward to it. Really good on calories today and everything logged.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    11/27
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 1 1/2 hours cleaning and a 20 minute walk outside in the village only to turn around because of the rain. Beats snow, though!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, well under for today.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Looking forward to tomorrow which will be pass day #2 for me. No calorie counting or tracking anticipated for tomorrow. Planning on WC for the moment @RangerRickL .
  • marg804n2
    marg804n2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    11/27
    exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 25 minute morning workout and 45 minute evening walk
    calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1195 calories
    track everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Yes, I will be in the Winner's Circle (even if I take a pass day for the remaining 3 days of the month). This challenge has been just right for holding me accountable and keeping me motivated. Tomorrow will definitely be a pass day.
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    27th

Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Your assistance is very welcome as I do not have the ability to promote the December UAC.
    Tonight, I’m on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica with a very poor internet connection.
    You are always a blessing to me and the UAC team
    Rick
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 12K steps
    Calories: Y around 200 under again
    Tracked: Y
    My wife and I are doing something new in the morning. We are participating in the Thanksgiving Day run/walk at the YMCA. Should be interesting as I am working tonight and will be going in with no sleep. Temps are probably going to be in the mid 30s so I doubt I will have trouble staying awake. Just hope the wind settles down. I think the waves out on the lake here are 12’ or better now. Happy Thanksgiving to all who observe and to everyone else let’s finish strong in the last few days of November .

I should make the WC as I have only used 2 pass days so far.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Made it again more then yesterday but done
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,641 Member
    Options
    11/27
    I should be in the circle of of now. Enjoyed your photos. Thanks for sharing.
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    11/27
    Exercised? yes
    Tracked? yes
    Calories? yes

Passes Used: 4
    Weight lost in Nov: 1.6

Looking forward to tomorrow! That will be pass day 5 for me so definitely no winner's circle, but this month marked some good workouts and strength building mixed with a little weight loss!
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Yesx3! Exercise was 17 min office break walk, 45 min walk with hubby, 25 min on the treadmill (ran 1.5 mile and then cool down walk)

I only used 1 pass day back on November 2 and I don't expect to use anymore, so yes to Winner's Circle.
  • sweet_october
    sweet_october Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes :)
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today, I think I've made the winner's circle. I have used 3 pass days, but don't have any plans to use another before the end of the month!
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @vivalavida82 I live in Montpellier, only a few hours up the road from Barcelona.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Grocery shopping and putting things up for Thanksgiving-60 minutes; 20-minute walk with Ollie
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • jrsepe12
    jrsepe12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    I don’t belong in the Winners Circle this month....hopefully next month!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Yes @RangerRickL will be in the winner's circle thank you
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 120 min cleaning
    Tracking yes Calories yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,045 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    To help the group out a bit, I posted into the Challenges board about joining the best challenge on MFP (This one) in December.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773762/the-ultimate-accountability-challenge-december-2019

Daily messages will keep it on the first page of Challenges (which is how a lot of people find the group).

I plan to be back for December.

@craigo3154 I’m really glad you’ll be back! I’ve missed your wise advice!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,045 Member
    Options
    Nov 27
    Ex: 97 mins, 11K+ steps
    Under!
    Tracked: all

Pass Days: -1 (not in Winners’ Circle) but weight wise this has been my best month since June!!