I’m new here- Preop

Options
Hello, My name is Caren and I live in Kansas. I am having the RNY in December and I have been through a Healthy lifestyle class and I am eating Protein bars, drinking shakes, eating lots of veggies and fruits...or I’m supposed to be. I seem to have lost my motivation and have gotten lazy about meal prepping- I need a kick in the butt.
Is there anyone in this group anymore?

Replies

• drac2you
    drac2you Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, Caren! I am in this group and have been guilty of laxity on keeping up on these things. I am a post bariatric patient, had a vertical gastric sleeve (VGS) 10/2015. I have yet to reach my goal weight, but am still working on getting there. I was stuck in a stall for about 2 yrs!! Luckily with a little help from several places I've managed to break that and return to the progression of achieving my goal. To date I have lost 71 lbs and wish to continue. We can be buddies here, if you like, I know the support is helpful at any stage of this journey.
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi all, i'm scheduled for roux en y on 12/11/2019 (less than two weeks). I'm on a two week preop diet of two shakes a day and a "grocery meal"
  • AlexxaKemper
    AlexxaKemper Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm scheduled for RNY on 12/11/19 my doctor didn't give me a pre-op diet. Just the liquid diet 2 days before my surgery.
  • TheMoxieMama
    TheMoxieMama Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. I'm new to the group, but I've used MFP before. I had my first pre-op appointment and will be using MFP as a food journal for 4 months prior to surgery for Vertical Sleeve.