December 2 Sign In

Options

Replies

• StatChicBayes
    StatChicBayes Posts: 358 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    lotta7e wrote: »
    I've been thinking of giving up white rice, which I usually have with fish and tofu dishes, which I make often and love the taste of.

@lotta7e I have not given up white rice (I love jasmine rice or arborio rice in risotto or Bomba rice in paella) but instead have just been much more strict about portions. This way I get to enjoy what I use to eat and feel that it is teaching me more about what portion sizes I can eat at maintenance. (Ditto for pasta) i will sometimes use brown jasmine rice as well If I have time.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Cleaning/organizing for 52 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • mshim7983
    mshim7983 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 20 minutes elliptical
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes. 20 min yoga/core + almost 10,000 steps of Christmas shopping and housework!
    Within calorie goal? Yes.
    Logging everything? Yes. Even added back in water tracking, which I had removed my third day on MFP. It's important for me to track because I have poor thirst cues, but I found it overwhelming when I was trying to also learn food tracking.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, over 90 minutes, a walk outside and later at the gym because we're getting a cold rain here
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, barely, but made it under

I forgot to add walking meditation for an hour in a noisy environment.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @angelswatercolor Great job turning around. I also ate too much at Thanksgiving and wanted to keep eating more the day after. It takes an effort of will to decide to live a better way.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 40 minute walk, pretty much an active rest day.
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Exercise: got a slow start today but eventually walked 1.5 mile with hubby then ran 2 miles on treadmill. I am super tired and struggling today and hoping this passes
    Calories: under
    Logged: yes
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I came back to post my final accountability for the day. I don't know what happened to my post here today?
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, I got home and got 25 minutes of cardio and earned 202 calories.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes but I ate 111 calories of the exercise calories. The kitchen is closed.
    I hope that everyone had a successful day.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (1 hr gym workout with recumbent bike and treadmill)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES