December 5 Sign In

Options

Replies

• tiffany80802017
    tiffany80802017 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Dec 5:
    Exercise >20 minutes: Yes. 45 mins elliptical.
    Within kcal (<1800): Yes-1,167
    Track everything: Yes

Spent most of the day in the car and tomorrow will spend day in airport :( Between getting through TSA with medical devices, the seats, and all the sick people that don’t cover their mouth or wash their hands, so excited I don’t have to fly anywhere for 3 months after this trip!!!

I’ve been averaging about 17k steps/day (workouts included in count), but when I looked at it tonight it was only a little over 5k. That was motivating to fit in a workout tonight. Got it up to 12k. Good enough for today, haha.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 11K steps including a 60 minute walk.
    Calories: Y 1978/1800 + 367 exercise = 191 under
    Tracked: Y
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Yesx3 and exercise included dog walk, office break walk, and 2 mile run.

I seem to be trying to catch my husband's sickness so wish me health and luck :D
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Well under calories today. Cardio and abs this evening. In bed nice and early.
  • StatChicBayes
    StatChicBayes Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    December 5, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes! 100 minutes total: 5o minutes in spin class + walking for 11, 589 steps (4.2 miles)

• mariatn2003
    mariatn2003 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 20 minutes walk, 10 minutes housework
  • LissaMore
    LissaMore Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dec 5

Excerise - yes, 75 minute walk
    Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. I've got a personnel problem with one of the young attorneys. This morning, when I got up, I spent time in a spiritual meditation over the Prayer of Saint Francis. When I finished, I was at peace that I must be kind, supportive and at not be anxious.
    Back to my report:
    Since last Christmas time, it's become apparent that I now have chronic issues with my lumbar back vertebrae. My usual exercise has been plagued by pain.
    I can always walk, and I do. Tomorrow, I have an appointment with an exercise physiologist. I am excited to meet her.
    Yes x 3

@RangerRickL. Good that you have the meditation to help calm and refresh the mind (especially when sleep is not cooperating). I need to remember to consciously do things like that more often.

No good that you have lower back pain, that can be hell to deal with. Hopefully the exercise physiologist can help.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Dec 5:
    Exercise >20 minutes: Yes. 45 mins elliptical.
    Within kcal (<1800): Yes-1,167
    Track everything: Yes

Spent most of the day in the car and tomorrow will spend day in airport :( Between getting through TSA with medical devices, the seats, and all the sick people that don’t cover their mouth or wash their hands, so excited I don’t have to fly anywhere for 3 months after this trip!!!

I’ve been averaging about 17k steps/day (workouts included in count), but when I looked at it tonight it was only a little over 5k. That was motivating to fit in a workout tonight. Got it up to 12k. Good enough for today, haha.

@tiffany80802017. Can empathise with the dislike of travel. It can take quite a toll.

Safe travels and I hope all goes well.
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    December 4
    Exercised? YES - 30 minute walk, lots of walking generally
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES
    Passes Used:0/3

December 5
    Exercised? YES - crossfit workout, musical performance
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES
    Passes Used:0/3
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, several hours of walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, over by 28 calories (which I'm okay with, but it's over(

Will take pass day 1 of 3
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Adding to my day:

Meditation: yes, both walking and sitting
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    47 minute run on the treadmill, my new year's resolution will be to run for 60 minutes straight :)
    Yes x3 today!
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    yes x3
    Ate a lot, but only water and herbal tea to drink and logged everything and was under due to exercise (1 hr roundtrip bike, a killer weights / lunges workout class and then a parkour session where we worked on jumps).
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Sorry I posted on the wrong day. I meant to post on Thursday check in.

12/5
    Yes x3
    Managed to get 30 min of cardio before trip. In the past, I made excuses and skipped exercise.
    I’m -400 under because of travel in addition to exercise calories. ‘Banking these calories but may eat some tomorrow if needed.
    Have a successful day tomorrow all! 👍
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Dec 5
    Ex: 99 min Walking
    Calories: over (Insight, if I don’t postpone lunch, I go over calories by the end of day.)
    Tracked all, as I always do

Pass days: 1 left

But as @RangerRickL said to me a little while back (paraphrasing) I know when you commit, you get ugly done.

Almost 2 weeks of family, outings, food, travel, vehicle malfunctions,.. and now my/our beloved 16.5 yo cat companion has a growth on her abdomen....surgery to be scheduled.

I’m taking long walks.

I’m reminding myself that my eating too much won’t heal her or help me deal with the grief. I’m Making healthy food choices- just a little too much of them.

Wt nov 20 155.8 family arrived
    Wt nov 27 156 we leave on camping trip
    Wt dec 3 159.6 back home, family went home
    Dec 4 159.4
    Dec 5 158

Proud of the first week! That’s a win!

I’ll figure out camping & traveling with family over time. Baby steps.

TY Team 💕
    Maddie

PS The BEST news is my 25 month kidney labs (creatinine & BUN) are the BEST ever!!!!!

As my Dr said, “How does that make you feel...Normal?”

Yes! And Healthy!

Since Nov 2018 my average monthly weight has been between 152 & 157. Thirteen Months. Longest EVER. I’m normal❣️