Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Tue Dec 17th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no
    Water: 96oz

My goals are usually the same every week.
    -30 mins of exercise 5 days a week
    -Only have treats on Friday and Saturday
    -Only go over calories on Saturday

I've already messed up for this week and it's only Tuesday! My 7 year old came home from school on Friday sick and miserable. Yesterday I took her to the Dr and she tested positive for strep and influenza. She seems to be on the mend now but of course the other 3 are starting to show some symptoms. We had a very lazy day today so I'm hoping they don't get as bad as their sister. But exercise was out of the question this morning because I was busy cuddling and refilling drinks. And for some reason sitting around being lazy makes me crave treats more than normal and I gave in to those cravings :s

@thedestar Oh no! I hope you all feel better soon.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Water - very little

Goals for this week
    - Not give into cravings - This one has been hard. I've been staying under calorie budget. However, a friend brought me homemade Christmas cookies. So I have been lightly snacking.

- Track as best as I can - ✓✓✓

- At least 3 days of intentional exercise ✓✓ I was to busy but still have a time this week.

- Work on handmade Christmas present projects and gift wrap - still working on it.

• stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Username: stubbornloser
    Weigh in week: 3- Dec 19, 2019
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week’s Weight: 197.2
    Today’s Weight: 194.8

I was fully prepared to see a gain this morning. I must be doing something right!! Woohoo!!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Just simple things. Mine also usually look like a little kids craft too but since I have a kid and we work on it together I don't let it bother me too much.
    I found some wood crafts at the craft store that can be painted. We are making a seashell shadow box and painting a coat rack wall mount that looks like birds sitting on a limb.
    A lot of times we either paint or decorate shadow box type picture frames with 3d scrapbook stickers and put in a picture that reflects that theme or put together scrapbooks.
    I have made latchhook pillows before but that can take a lot of time. I think that I may do that again next year.
    We are also painting ornaments.
    It's hard to decide what to give family members who seem to have everything, so I decided it would be more meaningful if it was something we worked on ourselves.
  • brandi_84
    Options

I was fully prepared to see a gain this morning. I must be doing something right!! Woohoo!!

Way to go!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    December 19
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous-175
    Current- 174
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84 those sound like great gift ideas! I might try to do more things like that with my littles next year since its so hard to find gifts for some people!

Mini Challenge
    Wed Dec 18th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Water: 88oz

The sickness is spreading through the family. I have it now so I've been having mostly rest days but still trying to drink lots of fluids.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    Thank you for the support, but I will be removing myself from the group.
    I just found out I'm expecting 🙂
    Wish I was at a different weight, but Im sure I won't be losing. I read I should aim top maintain.

That’s lovely news! Congratulations and wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy x
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thursday December 19
    Pre planned food and was under calories
    No exercise
    Water 8 cups
  • Nicoletime4me
    Options
    December 19
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no( over by 49)
    Exercise- yes (30 min walk on treadmill)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Hello everyone
    Thank you for the support, but I will be removing myself from the group.
    I just found out I'm expecting 🙂
    Wish I was at a different weight, but Im sure I won't be losing. I read I should aim top maintain.

@eyezbydiana Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Take good care of yourself!

@eyezbydiana you have been removed from the challenge, but the other captains of TBL wanted us to send their congratulations and well wishes!!! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Weigh in day : Wednesday
    Last weigh in - 182.5
    Week 3: 183.4

Totally the wrong direction.

@brandi_84 This is a tricky time of year, hoping for a good week ahead of us all! :) at least we still have two more weeks this month for positive scale movement!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Sorry not posted for a while really been poorly and off the scale a little

PW Dec 06 - 175.00
    CW Dec 19 - 177.50

I am away now so please use today as this week and skip my weigh in 27/12

Have a wonder Christmas and Holiday season guys xxxx

@Tracie_Lord Have a wonderful and happy holiday/time away!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Just simple things. Mine also usually look like a little kids craft too but since I have a kid and we work on it together I don't let it bother me too much.
    I found some wood crafts at the craft store that can be painted. We are making a seashell shadow box and painting a coat rack wall mount that looks like birds sitting on a limb.
    A lot of times we either paint or decorate shadow box type picture frames with 3d scrapbook stickers and put in a picture that reflects that theme or put together scrapbooks.
    I have made latchhook pillows before but that can take a lot of time. I think that I may do that again next year.
    We are also painting ornaments.
    It's hard to decide what to give family members who seem to have everything, so I decided it would be more meaningful if it was something we worked on ourselves.

@brandi_84 those all sound like wonderful ideas! I hope they turn out really well, and handmade gifts are so much better! The time put into that kind of stuff is so neat! Scrapbooking is something I always wanted to try, but could never get started.

I am hoping I can turn on the creative edge this weekend and make some angel ornaments that I had seen online, but we have a few things this weekend that will probably prevent me from getting that done... We are going to see the star wars movie tonight, hopefully going through the "Christmas in the park" (just a bunch of pretty christmas lights and decorations), I have to bake a ton of different cookies for the cookie swap and cookie decorating day tomorrow, shopping with my mom on I Sunday, and somewhere I have to clean and get the house ready... again, and at some point remember to take a turkey out of the freezer for Christmas Eve dinner... it probably won't be as overwhelming as I feel, but who knows.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

Fabulous loss @stubbornloser !!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    December 19
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous-175
    Current- 174

@Nicoletime4me Great job this week!
  • brandi_84
    Options

Water - 16 oz

Goals for this week
    - Not give into cravings - Didn't even make the chocolate chip cookies that everyone ( I ) wanted.

- Track as best as I can - ✓✓✓✓

- At least 3 days of intentional exercise ✓✓ Will do that today (Friday)

- Work on handmade Christmas present projects and gift wrap - All done and wrapped!

• cmhubbard92
    Options

Water - 16 oz

Goals for this week
    - Not give into cravings - Didn't even make the chocolate chip cookies that everyone ( I ) wanted.

- Track as best as I can - ✓✓✓✓

- At least 3 days of intentional exercise ✓✓ Will do that today (Friday)

- Work on handmade Christmas present projects and gift wrap - All done and wrapped!

Fabulous job @brandi_84 !!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Tomorrow wraps up week 3 of the challenge! We are looking for a few weigh-ins!

Sunday:
    @FitByFifty1970

Monday:
    @Pickle107 ***

Tuesday:
    @conniewilkins56

Thursday:
    @cossmoss15

Friday:
    @Coral333
    @solieco1
    @Tinydancer106 ***

Up for Tomorrow:
    @GuessimGryffindor
    @richmondwriter
    @Stefbomb2020 ***

*** Members who have missed last week's weigh in and must submit a weigh in for this week. You will be removed if you do not submit a weight by the time the results are posted!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Options
    December 20
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no ( over by 325)
    Exercise- yes ( 2 miles walk away the pounds)
This discussion has been closed.