Weigh In Mon 6th - Sun 12th Jan

Options
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

and for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 173.7 lbs
    TW: 174.9 lbs
    Variance: -1.2 lbs

Bumped my head, knocked myself out, went to Hospital, seven staples and a CT scan later I am home.

The good news is the scan was clear, no cracked skull. The other news, is the doctor said that if I feel like it there is no reason I can't do the January 19th Half Marathon I've been preparing for. (gulp) I missed Sunday (you know, in Hospital and all), which is the big workout day, nothing today, I'll check in with myself tomorrow and if I can spin on the treadmill for a bit, I will.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 173.7 lbs
    TW: 174.9 lbs
    Variance: -1.2 lbs

Bumped my head, knocked myself out, went to Hospital, seven staples and a CT scan later I am home.

The good news is the scan was clear, no cracked skull. The other news, is the doctor said that if I feel like it there is no reason I can't do the January 19th Half Marathon I've been preparing for. (gulp) I missed Sunday (you know, in Hospital and all), which is the big workout day, nothing today, I'll check in with myself tomorrow and if I can spin on the treadmill for a bit, I will.

Feel better soon!
  • tanyanie11
    tanyanie11 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    sw: 84.8kg (6.1.2020)
    gw: 55kg - 61kg
    lw:
    tw: 84.8kg
    ol:

i'm back!! i'm gonna start updating on mondays and since i weighed myself last monday i'm not gonna update my overall loss & last week's weight here now ☺️
  • amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    SW: 201lb (01 Jan 19)
    GW: 140lb
    LW: 145lb
    CW: 144lb (-1lb)
    OL: -57lb

2020 has been good so far. Not expecting to see much progress every week now that I'm in a small deficit. Particularly as I've started some strength training. Part of me is kicking myself that I haven't been strength training all along (as I think I have quite a high %body fat for my weight now) but then again I know I wasn't ready psychologically to not see the drop on the scales before.

@chris_in_cal so sorry to hear about your accident. That must have been very stressful. But good news to hear there's probably no lasting damage.

@tanyanie11 welcome back to the group.

I ate at maintenance the last couple of weeks of December and it was totally amazing. I never knew it was possible to eat so much food (2250 calories). Massively looking forward to be finished with restriction.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    SW: 255.7lbs
    GW: 245.0lbs
    LW: 255.0lbs
    CW: 252.2lbs
    -2.8lbs

Just back from holiday so this is last week's weigh in from Thursday before I left. This morning I was up about 7lbs, but Tapas, Wine & Air Travel will do that.

This discussion has been closed.