January 16 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Ugggghhhh, I'm really struggling right now and trying to keep up with this group. I suppose even if I don't make the Winner's Circle it's still worth checking in every day. This vertigo thing is really slowing me down exercise wise and wearing me out emotionally. Anyway, I'll stick around as long as I think I can contribute and get a little close to ending the month in style.

1/16

Exercise: Yes, 61 minutes of hip therapy, strength training including squats, step ups and RDL's, all done at home because I was too dizzy to drive to the gym.

Calories: Yes, I'm not having any problems sticking to my calorie goal although we have friends coming over Saturday and I may go over. Today I was about 350 calories under

Tracking: Yes, no problem!

@fitlulu4150. This *IS* the toughest challenge on MFP. Even if you have more than 3 pass days, stay with the group. Most take a few months to be able to stay consistent enough to make circle.

The point it to KEEP GOING. This is how you make habits that will keep you healthy for life. Its the repetition.

So glad you are still here.