1theresamcvean Posts: 939 Member
    Options

Username: 1theresamcvean
    Weekly weigh-in day: Friday
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 150.2
    Today's weight: 150.0

Missed you all this week. Will catch up with all your successes and update you tomorrow hopefully as it will be snowing a lot and I'll stay in and catch up.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,462 Member
    Options
    The weekend is upon us

i7tr6dx842xu.jpeg

Some tips for staying on track

rn349hjkgb5y.jpeg
  • KatAdele
    KatAdele Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW 165.0
    CW 164.0

Starting to get things back under control. Looking forward to maintaining the momentum.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In: Thursday
    Food: Logged, over. I was particularly hungry yesterday. Made good choices but still ate a lot.
    Water: Good... between a Chiropractor appointment yesterday and yoga this morning I'm being particularly mindful to up my water
    Exercise & steps: 40 minute dog walk; 11,050 steps

Not the healthiest weekend ahead of me. I have my exercise noted in my calendar. My husband's birthday is tomorrow and he wants to go out for sushi for dinner. I think I'll eat lightly during the day and drink plenty of water. Sunday we'll be watching football. My Niners are one game away from possibly going to the Super Bowl :blush: I'm going to make a veggie platter so I'm not tempted to snack on junk food.

@sleepymom5 fantastic loss!! Now keep up the good work... you can do this! Usually my husband goes to a different location but this time he's returning to Jonestown. Its only about 30 minutes from the Harrisburg airport so that makes flying to see him less challenging.

Well done @KatAdele!
  • KUMEcyclingteam
    KUMEcyclingteam Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    KUMEcyclingteam
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Week: 2
    PW: 233.8
    CW: 233.0
    Have been battling a chest cold all week, Cardio has been impossible. Not an excuse for the low number, I also battle late night cravings as well! (Shame on me, DO BETTER!)
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 thanks for the support. It could be nervous eating! I haven’t quite figured out why I’m eating out of control but you are right that I need a plan. I get so stupid and desperate that I skip meals and then make poor choices!! I’m really trying to get on track! Obviously I didn’t keep my new year’s resolution!!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Incredibly intense work week but super successful! Day 5 of Dr. G. weight 141.8 .2 under goal!!! Makes me happy. I will try to catch up when I can.
  • sleepymom5
    Options

@1theresamcvean Hope all is going well :)
    @KatAdele Nice loss!! Glad you are doing well!
    @nstephenson01 I like your plan for the weekend. It is ok to enjoy your husband's birthday and your Niner's game, just be sure it is part of your plan. I am glad at least traveling to see your husband won't be too bad and you are both familiar with the area.
    @KUMEcycling That wasn't a bad weigh in at all. The scale is going in the right direction! I have to battle the late night cravings too although I think mine are urges. Some nights I do better than others but I am doing better than I used to. Hang in there!
    @lennoncpa I never do well when I skip meals, then I am over hungry and then I can't make good choices. I really think you will do well with a plan. Maybe have some snacks on hand for your desk (not nuts :)) and maybe easy meals that you can heat and eat at work. You may do well with prepping on Sundays so you can just grab and go during the week. You can do this.
    @Mrsbell8well Whoo hoo! Under goal! You are going to go way lower too. I am glad your week was successful, that makes it easier to put up with the stressfulness!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    d3h1i0z07yt0.jpeg
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    JillyBT
    Daily check in: Friday 1/17
    Over calories
    58oz water
    Exercise: TRX with trainer and elliptical 20 minutes
    steps: 13,350

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Friday 1/17 check in
    Food: didn't track
    Water: 56 oz
    Exercise: none

We (3rd shift) were told we were not working this weekend but mandatory 2 hours earlier on Sunday night (except I won't be there since I"ll be doing the colonscopy prep. The surgery center also told me no work on Monday night so I'm off until Tuesday night. I hated taking 2 vacation days for this but if I wanted to get paid I had to do it). Everyone on 3rd was asked if they wanted to stay for OT. Apparently I was the only one crazy enough to say yes on a Friday. Doing that gave me 4 hours OT, which will be on next weekend's check.

After I got home. I slept a few hours then went and picked up the prescription for the prep, along with the items I could have with the clear liquid diet I have to do on Sunday.

After I visited with a neighbor for a while then went home and ate the last of the Mason jar salads. This one had a lot of veggies in it, along with some walnuts and quinoa. It was pretty good.

I had planned on doing a few things after supper but sat down for a few minutes and fell asleep. It was after 11 when I woke up so I went to bed. Guess I shouldn't have sat down.😊
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    01/17 steps 12768
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Timibotkin
    Saturday
    PW 296
    CW 294.8

I just read through and caught up on most of the posts! It’s been an interesting few weeks here weather wise, 60’s to the teens, sunshine to snow. The good thing about it is that I have managed to get outside and ride my bike and walk multiple days. Riding a bike in January with nothing more than a T-shirt here in the Shenandoah Valley isn’t really typical! I’m grateful though, I love to ride! It looks like the cold weather may be settling in for a few days so I plan on making a huge pot of vegetable beef soup today!
    I’ve also managed to catch a cold, I’m hoping it goes away before my infusion on Tuesday, not only for my sake but all of the other patients I will be around. I’ll just have to take extra precautions if it’s still lingering!
    I hope all is going well with everyone!

@Freeglerock I’m so sorry for your loss!

@sleepymom5 the post about the 17th being the day most people give up on their resolutions... Well I didn’t really make a resolution but I’ve tracked at least 30 mins of exercise a day since the 1st, I had 25 mins in yesterday but my watch died and I put it on the charger and fell asleep, I woke up after 11 pm and really debated about doing those last 5 mins, but I did it and felt great about it!
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    brown6267
    Week 2
    PW 142.8
    CW 141.6

Yeah!!!!!!!!
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    vgo21287btmr.jpeg

This morning my weight puts me in a normal BMI for the first time in my adult life. Wow! I am still processing. This has been my overall goal since starting with a BMI well into obese range 17 months ago. Great way to start my weekend. Next up - yoga. Extra glad on this colder rainy morning to have this studio only a few blocks away. Have a great day team!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    My fruit, veggie and water goals for the week
    Goals: 4 fruits, 4 veggies , 64 oz water 4 days per week

Fruit:
    5 days: 0
    1 day: 3
    1 day: 2

Veggies:
    2 days: 0
    2days: 2
    2 days: 4
    1 day: 5

Water:
    4 days: 80 oz
    2 days: 64 oz
    1 day: 56 oz

Doing well with the water. Need to work on the fruit and veggie part.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 3
    Pw- 187.6
    Cw- 187.6

That doesn't happen very often for me, my weight staying the same. It's better than gaining though!
  • lburch
    lburch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Saturday
    PW - 146.8
    CW - 145.0

Felt so good to get back in the gym this week. I've been working on balancing my macros, but its really hard to not go over on my fat. I also struggle in meeting my daily potassium & calcium goals. Does anyone else have the same problem?
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Friday check in

Food - logged & on track
    Exercise - around 7 k steps
    Water - 2l

Having the kids around yesterday made it a really busy day. There was just no way to stick to my routine, but I did stick to my food plan. I am just catching up here. We are supposed to have this big snowstorm coming today. Aside from a few cold/snowy days, it has been a mild winter with hardly any snow staying on the ground. I guess that will change today!

@lburch - Nice loss! We have you as weighing in on Sundays. Would you like to change that? If so, I can record this new weight for Week 3, and then you weigh in day will be changed for Week 4. Just let me know.

@Zumba_Luvah - Absolutely better than gaining! You are doing great and keep it going!

@tryingagain5 - Hope that everything goes well with your testing. Take it easy during your prep and taking the time off is the right thing to do for it. You are doing great with your water, fruits & veggies!

@Phoebe112476 - What an inspiration! Congratulations on making it to a healthy bmi! I know that the journey was not always easy, but you have been so persistent and have never given up! I am just so happy for you and truly inspired!

@brown6267 - - Amazing loss, congratulations!! Remind me what you goal is?

@timibotkin - Fantastic loss! Way to go with your bike riding! I was laughing envisioning you riding out in January in a tshirt!

@JillyBT - You are doing great & impressive steps!

@sleepymom5 - Thank you so much for those weekend tips! I am focusing on sleep this weekend, particularly because the kids were off yesterday. I have been going to bed on the early side, and then sleeping in as long as I want. It feels so good to get some extra hours of sleep!
This discussion has been closed.