Final - World Carnivore Month (Feb 1st)

FIT_Goat
FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
That's the end of the month. How did everyone do?

I hit most of my exercise goals (except for running, 0 out of 10 times. I didn't run). My weight was all over the place, but the trendline/average weight went down about 0.7 pounds a week. Not horrible, but not super quick. If you knew how much I refuse to count calories and how much I ate, that number is a bit more amazing. LOL

Replies

• TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    I’m just getting started.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    I didn't do it but I'm tempted to try it now in Feb. Maybe at least for a week.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    macchiatto wrote: »
    I didn't do it but I'm tempted to try it now in Feb. Maybe at least for a week.

Every day is a new opportunity to start.
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Still only tipping my toes in the carnivore pool, but a few days a week is doable for me.
  • melmerritt33
    melmerritt33 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Well amazingly enough I’m still mostly meat based. By that I mean the majority of my meals have been meat and eggs but I have eaten small amounts of plants a couple of times in the last week. I’m pleasantly surprised because though I stopped trying full carnivore I haven’t gone overboard and started eating loads of grains or high fibre foods every day like before.

I’m so grateful I tried carnivore again even though it didn’t last long! I think I’ve finally found a compromise that actually works for me. The small amount of variety seems to keep my appetite up enough for me to eat enough meat and eggs to properly fuel me. As a result I haven’t felt the awful lack of energy that has always led to me going back to eating foods that hurt me.