Options

Replies

• caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    dustyspal wrote: »
    caloricus wrote: »
    Daily post for Sunday morning:

Yesterday we had to say goodbye to our senior dog so no thoughts of tracking or exercise. We are still grieving but I will try to not let it derail me.

So sorry. My boys are my children, so I know how hard it is when one passes.😥

Thank you. He was amazing and lived a long full life. We were lucky to have him.
  • caloricus
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Yesterday we had to say goodbye to our senior dog so no thoughts of tracking or exercise. We are still grieving but I will try to not let it derail me.

@caloricus That's hard, sorry to hear that.

Thank you. We are trying to remind ourselves that we were lucky no matter how painful it is right now.
  • caloricus
    Options

Do sorry to hear that we lost ours last year and it was a terrible time so much harder than I ever thoight it would be. Thinking of you

Thank you. This is not our first time with this, it is our third, but it never gets any easier.
  • caloricus
    Options
    Daily post for morning:

Yesterday
    Track ❌
    Calories ❌
    Exercise ✔

So still struggling to get back on track with the eating but did manage to get in a 2 mile walk in between my runs at the agility trial.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

February: Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 168.8
    CW: 167.2

I decided to take a little break from the daily posting. I wasn't keeping up very well anyway. I've been doing pretty good. Journaling every day and getting my 10,000 steps in most days. Just really busy at work...and for some reason I have been having trouble with the My Fitness Pal website.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your family member.

• CindyJNC1963
    edited February 2020
    Options
    @AB0215 what happened to Gloria? She hasn't been around in awhile now.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post -Monday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔✔

Walked home from work (3miles) the top the 🐕 for a short hike (2 miles). Good day. Now I'm ready to tackle tomorrow.
  • belbel94
    belbel94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Track-yes
    Calories-under
    Exercise-45 minutes at gym and 10 min walk
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday week 1

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Kettlebell
    Bike ride 1 hour

Comments great day.

• WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday 2/3
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Week 1 (Monday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes. Walked and some strength training.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walking, 1 hour weightlifting
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Thanks, AB0215 for recognizing that I was still posting in January's thread. :)

Daily Tuesday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 20,213

AB0215, in following some of the book's recommendations I have been NOT been snacking and I am now realizing how often I would grab something to eat.
  • AB0215
    Options

@CindyJNC1963 Gloria had to take a step back for her health. She will be back when she gets better.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »

Daily Tuesday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 20,213

AB0215, in following some of the book's recommendations I have been NOT been snacking and I am now realizing how often I would grab something to eat.

@Kin59vara Oh I know, I was guilty too. I've increased the size of my meals and lowered the number of meals I have. It's really what's helping me now and on the plus size of that, I am less hungry when I eat, making the other things he talks about seem like they are all true.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »

@Kin59vara I am really trying to keep up! I normally post a warning before the end of the month but I didn't manage to do that last week.

My job has changed, and they're promoting me (again) which means I have a lot more responsibility and it's taking me a lot more hours (worked 60 last week) and I am still trying to keep up my weightlifting since I have a competition coming up and it's been a challenge.

And on that note if anyone would like to help keep up with the spreadsheet and help motivate our teammates, I'd love another pair of hands!
    ( @jen_967 I sent you 2 PMs and I think MFP hates me, let me know if you didn't get them)
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@CindyJNC1963 Gloria had to take a step back for her health. She will be back when she gets better.

Thanks, I was worried that maybe something had happened to her. She has struggled so hard with her health and losing weight.
  • caloricus
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ❌
    Calories ??? not sure
    Exercise - took the dog for a walk but no exercise specifically for me
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in