Calories: stayed within goal
    Water: 2 litres
    Steps: 18,493

Wednesday’s opportunities:
    Workout—cardio and strength training
    Calories: stay within goal
    Water: 2 litres
    Steps: >10,000

Would you like to join the step challenge? Great stepping by the way!

Yes, I’d like to join the step challenge. I’ll post my steps for February

Saturday 1-February 4500 steps
    Sunday 2-February 5769 steps
    Monday 3-February 14,814 steps
    Tuesday 4-February 18,552 steps
    Wednesday 5-February 13,615 steps
    Thursday 6-February 18,688 steps
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 214.4
    Current weight: 213.4

I’m pretty happy about another loss.

I’m going away with my son to a hockey tournament. I’m a little worried about the snacking that I will feel like doing.

But I’m going to the grocery and plan on getting some snacks on the healthier side. It will be hard to track so will watch my portions.

Me and another mom have plans to work out both mornings so I know I’ll get my steps in.

So I’ve got a few strategies in place. I know I won’t be perfect but better than I would have been a year ago.

I’m going away with my son to a hockey tournament. I’m a little worried about the snacking that I will feel like doing.

But I’m going to the grocery and plan on getting some snacks on the healthier side. It will be hard to track so will watch my portions.

Me and another mom have plans to work out both mornings so I know I’ll get my steps in.

So I’ve got a few strategies in place. I know I won’t be perfect but better than I would have been a year ago.

Hi!! Something that I do that helps elimate the need for the before bed snack is I really look forward to my cup of sleeptime tea and honey...I always feel satisfied and it has replaced that need for a snack... you can try something like this maybe.💕🌸💕💕💕
    For me it’s mostly about comfort and the tea satisfies! 😊
    Also, pack your own snacks- yogurt, nuts, fresh fruits- mix it up using those oatmeal fruit squeezed pouches!!
    Remember you are strong!!! 💕🌸💕🌸
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats Linda and Tami!! What a great loss!!

🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸
    You got this!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Thursday 02/06

Calories: Under
    Water: 3L
    Steps: 16,156
    Exercise: Gym session (30 min cardio + 70 min strength)

TGIF am I right! I’m up extra early this morning and have hit the gym hard. Those dumbbells didn’t know what hit em! Trained like an absolute beast! I wish I could train this way all the time but some days are harder than others. I’ve got some appointments today which is why I had to get my workout down extra early. I wasn’t gonna make excuses not to do it. My weight is moving down at a snails pace but I’m just happy it’s going down the right direction. Tomorrow morning is my official weigh in day so fingers crossed I come in with a loss.

My February goals are......

Stay on or under my calorie goals everyday.
    Drink at least 2 liters of water everyday
    Complete 10,000 steps each day minimum.
    Go to the gym 4 times a week (30min cardio + 1 hour strength on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri)
    Run 5K on Saturday's
    Walk at least 1 hour on Sunday's
    Zumba every Monday night (unless class is cancelled)
    Wednesday’s are rest day.

Great work, Mari! You’re really killing it at the gym! Good job getting up early to get it done!
  • UTMom81
    edited February 2020
    Options

This chart is an eye opener! I am really bad with 1,3 and 4. I went back over my food diary for last weekend and I had eaten over 2000 calories in unplanned snacks. Also lately I have to keep reminding myself to be patient with my weight loss. It is a marathon not a sprint.

This weekend I am going to plan everything out ahead of time. I am going to have a set time when I am going to eat my meals and snacks. By spacing everything out I am less likely to overeat or even binge. I do plan some sanity snacks every weekend but lately I have been eating a lot more than those snacks. So by planning these into my day, mindless snacking is less likely to occur.

Linda, the one that seems to always get me is #3. Maybe not so much that I throw in the towel for the day, but especially with chocolate, if I start, I have a hard time stopping!
  • UTMom81
    Options
    jennt817 wrote: »
    Jennt817
    Pw- 142
    Cw: 140.6
    Finally!!! Bye bye 142, hello140.6 yay!!!
    I’ve been stuck at 142 for weeks!😊😊😊😊

Look at you go, Jenn! What an inspiration!!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Friday check in

Calories: under
    Exercise: 40 minute walk
    Water: success

Saturday goals
    1. 30 minute walk
    2. 9000 steps
    3. Stick to planned eating

Going swimming with my granddaughter tomorrow. I won’t be swimming laps but I will be in constant motion the entire time we are there.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    2/6- 5531
    2/7- 16775
    Steps
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Friday 7-February
    11,870 steps
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Jennt817
    Pw- 142

Way to go!! Fantastic results!! 😊😊
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In:

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 191
    Current weight: 189.6

Daily Check-in: Friday 02/07

Water: 3.250L
    Steps: 29,526
    Exercise: Gym session (30 min cardio + 50 min strength) PLUS 90 minutes Zumba special event.

Happy Saturday team! I’m so happy to finally have a loss after over a month of busting my butt workout out. I had to make some changes with my eating habits which was causing a stall in my weight loss. I’ve began to uses some tips I read to help with my snacking and also stopped eating into my workout calories. It’s made a difference in only 3 days! The main snacking tip that has truly made a difference for me is to treat my snack like a meal. I prepare it, I sit at a table, and I eat. It has a start time and a finish time and once it’s done NO MORE SNACKING! It has truly made a huge difference for me.

Go to the gym 4 times a week (30min cardio + 1 hour strength on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri)
    Run 5K on Saturday's

• mari_moulin
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    So, I was actually invited on a company trip. My food selections were not the best. Trying to go keto while being gluten free is not always easy. You would think salads would be a go-to food. But most places put croutons on salads. From past experiences ordering without is not easy either. I am back home to a corrective fresh start.
    Be blessed

We all have those days. As long as you get right back on it. Maybe you can use this as a learning experience so you can better plan any future business trips. Happy for you that you are getting back on track. Many use these occasions as an excuse to just give up. You’ve got this!
    Jennt817
    Pw- 142

YAY!! Congratulations! 🍾

That’s great that you found other moms who also want to keep fit with you! It makes working out just a little more fun. well done plan in out for your weekend!
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Last weekend was something I've thought long and hard about this week as I tried to undo the damage. There is no reason for me to have eaten the way I did...NONE!

Here we are at another weekend, and I found this today, so thought I'd share.

ed4we8g65qe4.jpg

I have often thought I was self-sabotaging, so I'm going to be brutally honest with myself this weekend in an attempt at better self-control. I have so many great reasons to go back to the mid-140s where I felt my best ever. I will focus on those reasons this weekend, plan better, and follow the plan.

How about y'all? Anyone else feel this way sometimes? What can we do to reverse this trend when we find ourselves in it? How will you approach this weekend? Let's share our thoughts and strategies for the benefit of everyone on the team.

Thank you for sharing this! I struggle most with #1 and #3. I’m currently working on fixing my bad eating habits.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Friday check in

Calories: under
    Exercise: 40 minute walk
    Water: success

Saturday goals
    1. 30 minute walk
    2. 9000 steps
    3. Stick to planned eating

Going swimming with my granddaughter tomorrow. I won’t be swimming laps but I will be in constant motion the entire time we are there.

Have fun with your granddaughter ❤️
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Made it through Friday very well, even though we were out of school due to flooding, so yesterday was like a Saturday for me. I did eat out with my daughter at lunch but chose grilled chicken nuggets and fruit cup and that worked well. Snacking was limited and healthy. And, I’m down another .8 today. Steps weren’t much yesterday, though, so I’m going to hit the exercise bike this morning before I start my day.

Have a happy, healthy Saturday, everyone!

Steps 2/7 = 6,587
  • FormerlyFit48
    FormerlyFit48 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

Formerly Fit48
    Beginning 225
    Last 222
    Current 222.5

This week was a harsh reminder where the weight came from. Sorry to let you down. Will be more aware of emotional eating after this week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weigh in

Formerly Fit48
    Beginning 225
    Last 222
    Current 222.5

This week was a harsh reminder where the weight came from. Sorry to let you down. Will be more aware of emotional eating after this week.

You didn’t let anyone down. Emotional eating is a tough one.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In:

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 191
    Current weight: 189.6

Daily Check-in: Friday 02/07

Water: 3.250L
    Steps: 29,526
    Exercise: Gym session (30 min cardio + 50 min strength) PLUS 90 minutes Zumba special event.

Happy Saturday team! I’m so happy to finally have a loss after over a month of busting my butt workout out. I had to make some changes with my eating habits which was causing a stall in my weight loss. I’ve began to uses some tips I read to help with my snacking and also stopped eating into my workout calories. It’s made a difference in only 3 days! The main snacking tip that has truly made a difference for me is to treat my snack like a meal. I prepare it, I sit at a table, and I eat. It has a start time and a finish time and once it’s done NO MORE SNACKING! It has truly made a huge difference for me.

Run 5K on Saturday's

Welcome to a new decade! That is some awesome stepping!
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    mylifeasoliveoil Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:

Sorry for the late reply! My grandpa passed away this week and it was just an overall crazy week!

Username: mylifeasoliveoil
    Starting/Previous weight: 221 lbs
    Current Weight: 218 lbs
This discussion has been closed.